The Doctor's Office

Tracy continues to drag Bev into the doctors office the nurse walks in and says with a weird look on her face " the doctor will be with you in a bit" Bev looks at Tracy " seriously Tracy if I have to sit here for another hour I am going to blow because I am okay I don't need to be here I am perfectly fine " Tracy just looks at Bev with a smirk " Yeah okay Bev and that's why you saw double of me right you didn't hit your head or anything there is just a clone of me floating around yeah right okay you don't need help " Bev looks at Tracy with a relieved look " thank god you finally believe me now lets get the hell out of here I'm gonna go crazy if I am in this damn hospital for another minute". Tracy starts to laugh  "Tracy whats so funny " Tracy try's to stop laughing " Bev I was being sarcastic we aren't leaving until you see a doctor but the fact you believed after this huge trip I would just tell you that because your tired of waiting you can go home well you were terribly wrong Jesus wouldn't be happy with me if I left you unchecked and I could have helped you so sit you butt down or I'll have to grab your pony tail again."Bev tried to get up and leave so Tracy grabbed Bev's ponytail like she said she would " hey stop let go of my hair " Bev screams " Bev I ain't letting you leave so you can sit your butt down or i grab your pony tail even harder your choice " Tracy said. Bev was about to scream right than the doctor walked in.