Blake & His Date

Blake waited for the waitress to come back an have dinner with him. Blake looked at her serving tables and thought to himself  she's beautiful but she isn't Reba. Why can't Reba understand I love her that she's all I dream of and think of an not to mention lust for. Reba is the dream women that you think of as a teenage boy the one you think you'll never have maybe I do have a chance if I can convince her. The waitress comes over to Blake's table and sits down " now sugar are you ready for our date because I'm here as I promised. It took me a little longer because I had to clean up a plate that someone dropped. There was glass everywhere" Blake grabs the waitresses hand " that's okay so what's your name beautiful " the waitress started to blush " I I'm ... J Jessica " Blake smiles at Jessica " that's a beautiful name "and he kisses her hand " mines Blake ". Jessica ask Blake " what's your last name you look familiar like I've seen you some where before" Blake didn't think when he said his last name " Shelton" Jessica kept calm but in her head she was screaming and thinking up a plan. " I've heard your music I really like your song honey bee it made a cute love song. When I seen the video it showed you wouldn't give up on love that you would keep coming back I found it sweet". Blake thinks over in his head why hasn't she tried to tare my shirt off or try and get a hair sample " thank you Jessica do you play any instruments or sing maybe write some songs ". Blake and Jessica ate dinner and they talked for a couple hours and than soon the restaurant was closing up.