Trying To Escape

Blake was still tied up by Jessica , Blake thought he called the police but Jessica found out .  Blake pretended to fall asleep , so she grabbed his phone and smashed it against a rock outside in her backyard , once Blake was alone he took his hand out of the rope and tried to undo the rope that was tied around his other hand.

Blake struggled to untie his other hand , he untied his hand as fast as he could. Once he got both of his hands free he untied his feet , and tried to get out the bedroom door. The bedroom door was locked , Blake could hear Jessica's foot steps coming up the stairs coming closer and , closer Blake stood there frozen.

Jessica unlocked the bedroom door and flung open the door , she had a knife in her hand once she realized that Blake had gotten free. She plunged toward Blake just missing his body by an Inch. Before tripping him causing him to fall out of the window of her bedroom ,  onto the roof causing glass shards to go everywhere.

Jessica was knocked unconscious luckily Blake survived falling through the window , Blake tried to move but the pain was so strong he felt paralyzed. Blake waited for a few minutes and than slowly crawled his way to the lowest part of the roof , he ended up trying to jump off of the roof but with no luck he fell onto of Jessica's car , causing the car alarm to go off.