Chapter 1: Flashback

Flashback: 5 Years Ago

"Please put the drink down, I'm begging you!" I heard my mum yell from the kitchen. I couldn't help but shake uncontrollably. My curls were soaked to my head as I listened to my parents have yet another horrible fight.

"You stupid, no good for nothing bitch." All of a sudden, a gunshot went off. I swung open my door and ran to the kitchen as quickly as possible, only to found my dad lying over my mum's dead body.

Present:

I took the last puff of my cigarette as dropped it on the ground. The smoke died out as I felt a part of me die also.

"Mum when will the bus get here I'm getting cold!"

Harry stop.

"Well hun," stop stop stop. "the bus driver is turning our corner right now!" A smile spread on her face as a tear ran down mine. I quickly wiped it away as I saw the shitty bus turn around the corner.

"Harry meh boy, another year of hell eh?" Tommy was drunk, as usual.

"Yeah Tom, yeah." I took my usual place in the very last seat of the bus. As other kids walked on my clothes started to look rather interesting. I had on my favorite outfit, a black beanie, my Pink Floyd '1973 Tour' shirt, black fitted jeans with black converse.

"Looks like Harry getting a job turned on his fashion sense!" Louis grinned as Zayn, Liam and Niall to burst out laughing.

"Next thing you know he'll have a girlfriend!" Niall shouted causing them all to start cracking up once again.

"At least I'm not a virgin!" I smirked at Niall as his cheeks turned bright red.

"I'm just waiting for someone special... lay off Styles." Niall turned around in his seat showing that I won.

Hell suddenly appeared in my vision, and the first day of my last year in high school began.

"Harry hat off before class begins." I sighed and pulled off my favorite beanie. I looked around my chemistry class to see absolutely no one who interested me.

"Ah class, we have a new student! Her name is?" A beautiful brunette stood next to Mrs. Foreman. She had on a black and red plaid shirt unbuttoned showing a black tank top. She also had on white skinny jeans and black converse. Her mouth moved as she silently mumbled her name to Mrs. Foreman.

"Isabelle Hastings, please have a seat," Mrs. Foreman surveyed the room before her eyes finally landed on me. "next to Harry over there." Isabelle nodded her head and walked over to the seat besides me.

"Hello I'm Harry, nice to meet you." I reached my hand out which she shook before sitting down.

"I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Bella." She gave me a nervous smile and got her supplies out.

"Psss Harry!" Maya, a girl I'd hooked up with a few times, brought my attention to a note she had put on my desk. I opened up the crumpled piece of paper and silently read it, 'If you ever wanna have some more fun, you know my number ;)' I looked over to see Bella rolling her eyes, she had read it.

I leaned over and began to whisper in her ear, "Reading something not meant for you is very rude." She completely ignored me and directed all her attention to Mrs. Foreman giving some speech about how important our grades are for college.

After thirty minutes the bell finally rang and I moved on to my maths class. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam had already situated themselves around each other leaving me an empty seat beside Louis.

"Look who decided to show up!" Liam smirked as I sat down in the rather uncomfortable metal chair.

I flicked Liam off and handed Louis the note Maya had given me.

"Styles the player is back at it!" A smirk became plastered on Louis' face, but completely vanished as I followed his vision to the front of the classroom. Bella stood in the door frame looking for a seat, which she found next to Eleanor, a brunette chick Louis has had a crush on since forever.

"I need to make a move soon mate or else I'm gonna miss an oppurtunity of a lifetime!" Louis stood up and began walking towards Eleanor. As he began to talk Eleanor began to giggle and playfully twirl her hair, she was right where he wanted her. Eleanor began to right something down on a piece of paper causing him to smile like an idiot. He strolled back over to his seat, quite confidently I might add.

"Digits?" I looked over at him raising my eyebrows.

"Digits." A smirk appeared on his face.

The boys are back.

(Read the new stories "camouflage" and "outsider" on my profile, and don't forget to vote! Xo)