Chapter 40: Reminisce

"Jesus, please don't tell me you ate breakfast here with him too." We've been hiding behind menus for at least five minutes. Of course Kyle's table is placed right in front of the exit.

"No we didn't." Bella says, well hidden behind the iHop menu.

"Fuck this." I mutter before standing up and walking towards the exit. Kyle doesn't even flinch as I open the door and step outside. That was much easier than I thought, almost too easy.

I can vaguely see Bella coming towards the front, and of fucking course Kyle notices her. He practically jumps out of his chair to greet her.

Fuck, now I have to go back in.

"I have a boyfriend, Kyle." Is what I hear while walking back inside.

"That's not what I heard a few months back when my hands were all over your-" Bella cut him off with a hard smack on his right cheek. Almost immediately a scarlet red covered his entire face.

"You bitch!" He screamed, causing the whole restaurant to stare.

"Shut the fuck up and sit your ass down." I said calmly, fuck why am I so chill about this.

"Whatever." Kyle spits before sitting down like a child.

"Let's go." I wrap my arm around Bella's waist and guide her outside. We do not say anything the entire ride back.

"What did you see in him?" I'm not mad, just curious.

"Honestly? He had your hair." I laugh, his hair is pretty similar to my own.

"That slap was pretty hot." I almost burst out laughing at Kyle's shocked face after being slapped by Bella.

"What?" Here comes the innocence once again.

"You're hot when you're angry." I shrug.

"I can't say the same for you." That's very much true. When I'm angry, it's not pretty.

*Flashback*

Louis could sense something off, as soon as we stepped out of the car. We were in the ghetto, no place for skinny teenagers like us. My muscles ached from practice the day before.

"I don't like this place Harry..." Louis whined from behind me.

"Would you just shut the fuck up and stop being a pussy for once?" He immediately shut up. We walked down the alley they were supposed to meet us in.

"When do you think they'll show?" He's getting on my last damn nerve.

"I don't know Louis, I can't tell the damn future!" The weed clearly hasn't worn off quite yet. Everything seemed in slow motion as I leaned against the damp brick wall.

"You Harry?" A rough voice spoke. We turned to find some huge bald guy, mid thirties most likely.

"Yeah, you have the payment?" He nodded, handing over a package. I peaked inside to find nothing but paper.

"What the fuck is this?" I looked up to see that the man already had the drugs and was walking away. I began to run after him, but two of his 'employees' were coming at me. The first swung, I easily dodged to connect with his nose. Blood immediately began to poor out, but he showed no sign of easing up.

"I've got this one!" Louis began taking swings at the other goon. Mine was still going strong. He punched me square in the jaw. I had to shake it off before pinning him against the wall and repeatedly hitting his stomach. It seemed as if he were about to faint by the time I finished.

"How you doing?" I asked Louis while grabbing hold the back of my opponents head and smashing it against the wall.

"Some help would be nice!" Louis said. I picked up a wooden plank and hit the other assailants head with it. He came crashing to the ground, out cold.

"They got away with it!" Louis panted whilst looking around for the drug buyer.

"Who gives a fuck, that was the most exciting fights of my life!" I hollered before kicking both the guys hard in the stomach.

"Harry?" Bella brought me out of the memories, the old me.

"Sorry, just reminiscing." I pecked her nose only to move to her lips, and neck.

"Promise you'll never leave me." Why would she say this now. You'd think moving all the way to New York would give her some vindication that I plan on never leaving her.

"I promise."

Hopefully this is one promise I can actually keep.

(Hello everyone, so I have started an entirely new fan fiction and it's much more mature than this one. I'm beginning to lose ideas for this story so I will probably end it soon. Please follow to stay tuned!

Like/Comment!

QOTD: What's your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas!)

My new story "Savior" is now up! Look on my profile to read it!