Chapter 13: Combinations

(A/N: Bella is Shailene Woodley if any of you were wondering :) please vote/comment/follow. Ily!)

Bella's POV:

I feel uncomfortable as sweaty men walk past me. I can feel their eyes raking up and down my body but choose to ignore. A sigh of relief leaves my mouth as I spot Harry's curls. He looks absolutely perfect with a ripped t-shirt on and black basketball shorts on. As I approach the instructors voice snaps me out of my staring.

"Five more combinations then you're done." Harry's instructor lifts the pads on his hands as Harry does precise movements five times over. His muscles flex as his fists connect. My cheeks feel red as he walks over, clearly noticing my stare.

"Enjoying yourself babe?" Every time he calls me that butterflies explode within me.

"No, I could easily beat you up." I smile playfully and his head snaps back with sarcastic laughter.

"You wanna try?" His tone is serious.

"What?" My mouth drops open with shock as he pulls me onto the padded surface.

"I'm going to put you in a head lock and try to get out of it." Oh. His elbows create a 'V' as he lightly puts me into a head lock, but it's enough that I can't move. I fidget attempting to get out of the uncomfortable position making Harry's body vibrate against mine with laughter. "My grandmother could do better!" He's trying to get me annoyed, which I am. I hit and smack his arms, making absolutely no progress. He finally releases me, still laughing. "Maybe next time." He says with a wink before walking over to a bag, which I am assuming is his because he pulls his sweaty t-shirt over his head revealing a perfectly toned body. I try to look away but my eyes are glued. His tattoos perfectly blend with every part of his body. His v-line pokes out from just above his basketball shorts making a small gasp come out of me but I cover it up with a cough. He pulls out a plain white shirt and slips it over his head making me feel a bit disappointed.

"You know, staring is rude." Harry laughs as my cheeks go red with embarrassment.

"I..I" Why the hell am I stuttering?

"It's fine I'm just messing with you, so where do you want to go for dinner?" Thank god he didn't embarrass me further.

"I was thinking Chinese, and then take it back to your place?" That sounds worse out loud than in my head. Harry raises an eyebrow, but nods right away.

By the time we pick up Chinese and get back to Harry's it is already ten. Good thing it's a Friday.

"Is your grandfather up?" I whispered as we entered the house.

"No he goes to sleep at nine, we are fine." He replied back once we were inside his room.

"How was it?" Harry asked making me realize I'd eaten everything on my plate.

"Really good I haven't had Chinese food in months." It's probably been longer, but I can't remember.

"So, your dad thinks your with Eleanor right now?"

"Yeah I feel kind of bad lying to him, but he would freak out if he knew I was here."

"In my bed." A smirk became plastered on his face making me giggle.

"And that." Heat spreads throughout my body as Harry grabs my plate and throws it onto the ground before straddling my body.

"What do you want me to do to you Bella?" His voice is raspy and lustful. Oh my god. "What I did to you last time?" I nod my head silently thanking him for not making me speak. I honestly have no clue what I am doing compared to the experienced Harry.

Within minutes I am about to come undone, but Harry pulls away making me whimper from the loss of contact.

"If you want to do anything else I'll have to stop." It could really happen, tonight. It's a very big decision because once you lose your virginity, you never get it back. I know I love Harry and he loves me, but what if he ends up leaving me a few months down the road, heartbroken? Maybe I'm over thinking, over analyzing. I want to be in this moment and even if things don't work out between us, I will always have this amazing memory shared with him.

"Do you have a condemn?" I practically stutter over every words, my nerves clearly showing. Harry looks just as nervous as I am as he pulls out a small packet. He quickly undoes his jeans leaving only his boxers. My hormones take over as I eagerly slide them down revealing his hard length. It's actually intimidating how long it is from what my friends have shown me after they got adventurous on the Internet.

"This is going to hurt, okay baby? I'm going to be as gentle as possible." He says as he slide the condemn up his length.

"Are you ready?" I nod before even thinking and feel him slide into me. It hurts and feels strange, but it's also amazing. People definitely weren't lying when they said they first time hurts like hell. I can tell he is definitely trying not to hurt me by how slow he is going.

"Are you okay?" They veins in his forehead are popping out as he concentrates on every movement. I answer him with moans as they involuntarily escape my lips. With every thrust the pain lessens and I can actually enjoy the feeling.

"I'm so close baby." Harry speeds up until spilling into the condemn. I immediately follow him as he pulls out and falls next to me on the bed. Both of our breathing is fast paced.

"I love you so much Bella." I see the honesty behind his deep green eyes and can't help but feel the same.

"I love you." It's hard to get out with how out of breath I am, but I know I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my life.

Harry's POV:

I wake up to find Bella's beautiful auburn hair spread out along the pillow her head rests on. Last night was absolutely incredible and I know it gave us some sort of invisible connection or tie. I peek over her shoulder to find her eyes open and staring out the bay window. I kiss her shoulder and feel my stomach growl, "Want me to make you breakfast babe?"

"Yes please." I stand up and put on the same outfit I wore last night. My gramps must've gone to his doctors appointment already because the house is completely empty. I make some scrambled eggs and toast for Bella and I to split. She still hasn't come down, so I decide to go back up to check on her.

"Harry.. I'm so sorry." In her hands she has the sheets which are covered in blood. Tears are about to spill as I take the sheets from her.

"It's absolutely fine, I wanted to get new ones anyway if you're going to be staying the night her more often." I laugh and somehow a smile appears on her face.

"Come on I made some breakfast." After leading her downstairs to the dining room I stuffed the sheets into the dumpster and dragged it down the driveway for the garbage men to pick up. When I come back inside Bella has already put together my plate and is seated eating her own.

"This is strange." I say while looking at the situation.

"What?"

"It's just... Usually after I have sex with someone I cuss them out and make them leave. You're the only girl I've ever wanted to stay with me." I kind of regret the words after mentioning the girls I've previously slept with.

"That makes me happier than you could ever imagine." Her amazing smile deepens and I swear her eyes go glossy. I'm not really used to this sappy emotional shit, but I think she loves it so I might do it more often. We make easy small talk over breakfast. I love how easily we can have conversations with out any awkwardness.

"Can you take me home? I'd rather not have your grandfather come home to find me here.."

"Of course, I'll go grab your things." Within a few minutes we are out the door and almost at her house. Once we pull up I feel like I never want to leave her. Before she steps out from the car I grabbed her wrist and we kissed her for a few minutes.

"I love you." I whispered against her lips after we both became too out of breath to continue.

"I love you." And with that, she grabbed her bag and walked inside, leaving me speechless.

(Vote? Thanks for reading!)