Chapter 26: Movies

I absolutely hate watching sappy movies but if it means Bella snuggled against me the whole day, I will easily comply. If everyday for the rest of my life could be spent like this it would be amazing. The horrible movie finally ends with the guy getting the girl and they live happily ever after. Typical.

"Thank god that's over." I complain before switching the television off.

"If that was so bad then what do you want to do?" Bella is now propped on her elbows facing me. She looks absolutely stunning for practically just waking up.

"There are so many things I want to do with you right now." My voice is low and rough. Bella's cheeks immediately redden making me want her even more. She notices the bulge growing underneath my pants causing her eyes to widen. I love her innocence. Our lips slowing inch closer to one another before gently kissing. It's amazing how each time the same electricity flows through my body.

We both strip off our clothing before going back to intensely kissing. This room has gotten a whole lot hotter in the last five minutes. Bella begins to slowly circle around my pelvic area. I feel vulnerable as ever as my eyes close to take in the sensation. I place my hands on her hips to guide her. Moans involuntarily escape my lips and I already feel close. It's crazy, the effect the girl has on me.

"If you want to do anything else, you might want to stop." She hastily climbs off of me. I get up and search my bag for condemns and easily find them. I pull one out and walk back over to the bed.

Bella's POV:

My memories flood back to the first time we ever did this. The pain, the awkwardness, but mostly how close we became. Sex was just a thing for Harry while for me it was a life changing experience.

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head as he easily slid into me. He began to pump as fast as possible. Within a couple of minutes our bodies collapsed onto the mattress.

"I bet the other people staying here know my name now." Harry chuckles with a smirk on his face. My cheeks flush at the thought.

"What?" I do not recall saying his name over a whisper.

"I didn't know you were a screamer, I guess it's because we're not doing it somewhere we have to stay quiet." I cover my face in embarrassment. Harry gently pries them away before gently kissing me.

"Baby you don't have to be embarrassed around me." I know he's sincere but I can't help it. I hear my ringtone go off on the dresser and see at least twenty messages from Jessica asking where I am. I reply that I'm with Harry and turn around to find him peaking at my messages.

"Someone's nosy." I tease before kissing his nose. I can tell he's taken back by the action but quickly recovers.

"That was a good one." He says after rolling his eyes. My attention is returned to my phone when Jessica calls me.

"Hello?" I say almost sarcastically.

"Hey do you and Harry want to go to that new drive in movie theatre tonight? They are showing a bunch of old black and white movies, I thought it might be fun!" She's always so energetic 24/7 it completely astonishes me. I turn to Harry who nods his head.

"Yeah we'll go, just send me the address."

"Will do, buh bye!" She hangs up almost immediately leaving me rolling my eyes. She texts me the info on the address and time all the movies start. I've never heard of half the movies on the list.

The sun is setting by the time we get to the theatre. We spot Jessica who is bouncing up and down whilst talking to Alex. We greet them before Jessica takes us to her car. Luckily the roof is able to come down. We have a perfect view of the screen as the first movie begins. Harry gently brushes through my hair as the romance movie plays. If he were the old Harry he would be at a party or club right now, but instead he's here with me.

"I love you." I barely hear him whisper.

I turn around and kiss his cheek.
"I love you."

We go back to watching the movie, but I find myself losing interest. I look at the list to find that this is the last one.

After about twenty minutes it wraps up and people begin to clear out. Jessica offers to drive us back and we very gratefully accept. We both crash onto the hotel bed. I can already feel my eyes beginning to close. Harry protectively wraps his arm around my waist making it even harder to stay awake.

"Sweet dreams." I whisper to Harry.

"All of my dreams have already come true."

(Please, please, please vote/comment/follow! Thanks so so much for 100k+ reads! It is absolutely incredible to think that many people have read my story! Thank you to all active readers,voters, and followers for your support! I love you all.)