Chapter 12:Love and War

My pencil transformed into a drumstick as I tapped it lightly on the bus window. Since the night I'd left Bella's house my thoughts never stopped.

"Harry wake up mate." Louis snapped while standing up to exit the bus. I stood up quite slowly feeling the soreness in my legs from practice.

"All those laps are the death of me." I groaned.

"Maybe if you'd stop hanging out with your girlfriend all the time you wouldn't be so tired." Niall teased before jumped onto the asphalt.

"I actually haven't seen her since Friday." I say a little harsher than intended. Niall puts his hands up in defense before quickly forgetting me snapping and walking nonchalantly. The fact that I will see Bella soon makes me smile. I easily spot Eleanor's familiar face with Bella standing nearby, admiring her shoes it seems. She still hasn't seen me so I sneak behind the crowd and pull into a hug from behind.

"I missed you." I whispered in her ear, taking in her sweet scent that I love. She slowly turned around with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I missed you more." Before I could reply she forced her lips on mine, knowing I would try to argue. Our mouthes opened, deepening the kiss until an awkward cough made me snap my head up.

"Are you all coming to the party tonight?" Eleanor squeaked, looking rather uncomfortable.

Bella and I both responded with a no from me and yes from her. "You don't want to go?"

"I just didn't think it was your scene."

"I will be there." Bella smiled at Eleanor. My anger boiled as Bella turned to walk away.

"I'll be there too." My tone was low and hoarse.

"Great! I'll see you all tonight!" Eleanor giggled and bounced back over to Louis who pulled her into a hug.

"What the hell?" I harshly whispered at her.

"What? A party sounds fun, is there a problem?" She surprised me with her response, no girl has ever talked to me like that.

"Um.. No." I'm probably overreacting anyway.

"Lighten up mate!" Louis sarcastically remarks while patting my back.

"Fuck off." My tone is warning and he backs up looking amused.

"You really want to go to a party after the last one?" I raise my eyebrow at Bella begging her not to go.

"Yes, I want to go." I shake my head but decide against arguing with her.

"Penny won't stop going on about planning our wedding, it's kind of cute actually. The theme is unicorns I hope that's alright with you." An amused smile plays at the corner of her mouth.

"Unicorns it is." We both laugh at the ridiculous idea.

"What do you actually think about marriage?" Her tone is serious.

"We're only in high school.."

"I know, I'm just curious." She raises one eyebrow, waiting for a response.

"I think it's absolutely pointless and means nothing, it's just something written down on a piece of paper." I don't want to lie to her, so I say what I really think.

"Oh." Is all she says back.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No." I roll my eyes, but ignore her. Of course within a few seconds Maya is strolling over to us with a snarky smile spread on her face.

"Hello Harry." Her voice is full of venom, and I know she is doing this to annoy the hell out of me and make Bella jealous.

"Hi." Is all I simply say. Luckily the bell rings, saving us from that slut and we head to first period. Bella reaches for my hand honestly surprising me seeming as she's in some sort of mood. Our fingers intertwine as I lightly hum some of my favorite songs.

"Please take your seats." Mrs. Foreman glares at our public affection while cringing.

"What a bitch." I whisper into Bella's ear, making her giggle.

"I love your laugh." It slips out making my cheeks feel hot with embarrassment.

"I like yours also, I wish you would do it more often." She sounds meaning and before we can continue, class begins.

During the whole class my eyes wander to Bella. I can tell she knows I am looking at her because her lips almost curve up into a smile every time. When class ends I let out a grateful sigh and stand up from my seat.

"What time should we go tonight?" Her jeans are tight around her ass and I can't help but stare.

"Um.. Probably... Seven." I stutter. She can tell I'm struggling and laughs.

"Is there a problem?" She asks as we near our second period class. I shake my head attempting to cover my behavior up with a cough. As I take my seat next to Louis he laughs quite loudly. I mouth 'What?' and his eyes briefly flicker to my jeans. My cheeks feel extremely hot as I realize I have a boner. I place my book on it and flick Louis off before paying attention to the lesson. Louis is definitely going to use this against me.

• • •

"Wow.. You look... Great." Bella stepped out onto the porch wearing a maroon skin right dress. It showed her her curves beautifully making me want to rip it off in an instant.

"Thank you." She says politely while her cheeks turn pink. I love how innocent she is, no other girl I know is like that. On the way there we made small talk about the day and all the bitchy teachers slowly ruining our lives. We pulled up to a massive house with drunk teenagers lingering outside. The party is for some guy who I don't even know, but wherever there is a party everyone will be there.

"Who even throws a party on a Monday." I am annoyed as Bella is immediately handed a drink and eagerly downs it. The same person offers me one but I declined.

"Who cares, lets have some fun!" I don't know what that means but it kind of turns me on. Bella drinks three more cups and changes into a teenager girl gone wild.

"Hey guys, glad you could come!" Eleanor says with Louis at her side, already looking wasted.

"No problem, I'm having so much fun!" Bella says rather loudly before jumping up and down.

"Wow, alright. We are sitting over here if you want to join us." Louis glares at me but I shake my head. Bella's behavior is really strange for her and I'm not sure what's caused it. As we walk over and sit down Bella giggles, taking another sip of her drink.

"What.. What are you doing?" My eyes go wide as she climbs onto my lap and begins to slowly grind against me.

"Oh don't be such a party pooper!" She sounds like a ten year old, but it's actually amusing and oddly sexy to see her like this. I place my hand on her hips, stopping the movements I so desperately want her to continue.

"You're drunk." I say making her roll her eyes.

"Don't you want to?" I know she would never say this if she was sober.

"Not when you're drunk and don't know what you're talking about."

"Fine! I'll just leave then." Before I can say anything she runs for the door out into the cold night. My converse squeak as I follow her track out the front door. I spot her still jogging down the sidewalk attempting to go to the unknown. I catch up very quickly and grab her arm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I practically scream at her.

"Let go of me Harry." She sounds angry, but I keep my hand on her arm.

"No. I'm not going to let you run off to who knows where while your drunk!" My volume rises with each word.

"You were acting like you didn't even want me..." Tears threaten to spill as I bring my hand up to cup her cheek.

"I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone in my life." Did I really just say that?

"You mean that?" I nod feeling awkward about my open and honest statement.

"Now will you walk back with me? It's cold as fuck out here." I mutter trying to draw the attention away from my words that I know she's hanging on to. Luckily she nods, allowing me to wrap my arm around her waist and guide her back to the house.

"Harry? I think I'm going to be sick." Her face is pale as we step back inside the house. This is clearly her first time being this drunk. I grab her forearm and take her upstairs to the rather small bathroom. At once, she gets on her knees in front of the toilet as I pull her hair back. After a few minutes of not theming up she finally sighs and turns around to sit on the floor.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah...I really sobered up after going outside." I let out a laugh, recalling her lack of running skills.

"What I said earlier... I meant it." Shit she remembered.

"You're sure that you're ready?" I bite my lip actually feeling nervous. Every ounce of me wants to make love to her, and be the only man she's ever slept with. That being said, I also don't want her to regret it and blame me later.

"I'm absolutely sure. It's been on my mind ever since we began to date." Her hands fidget and I can tell she's nervous. The words kick my hormones into full gear as I swift pick her up and sit her on the sink.

"Where?" My breathing is fast as is hers.

"Here.. I guess." She gripped my hair causing a moan to escape from my lips, it's one of my turn ons.

"Spread your legs baby." She easily obliged and I pulled down her lace underwear.

"You're so beautiful I'm surprised you've never been properly fucked." I can tell she's going to say something but stops herself as my tongue flicks over her sensitive spot. Moans escape her lips and I can feel her legs tightening already. After another minute she comes undone, squeezing her eyes shut clearly enjoying the feeling.

"That was..." She can't seem to finish the sentence, but I already know what she's thinking. I leaned down and connect my lips with hers before grabbing a cream towel on a rack to clean up the substance on the sink. I grabbed her underwear and handed it to her causing a confused expression on her face.

"You don't honestly think I'm going to have sex at a party, do you?" Her expression looks hurt, so I place my hand on her thigh and tilt her chin up so her eyes are looking at my own. "I would love to. You don't even know how badly I want you right now, but I want to make it more special... For you." Thank god her features softens and she hops off of the counter to clumsily put her underwear back on, needing to use my shoulders for balance. Once she's done I gently kiss her, assuring her I mean every word. "I love you."

"I love you Harry." The words sent heat through me just like every other time. I will probably never get used to her lips saying the words. Someone knocking on the door ruins the moment and we open it to find a drunk girl looking like she's about to faint. Bella and I quickly walk out and back downstairs into the crowd. Of course, I spot Maya as she walks toward us. Again.

"What the fuck do you want?" I'm tired of this slut trying to talk to me.

"Oh baby calm down. I miss you fucking me lets do it one more time and you'll forget all about this prude." Maya's eyes flicker to Bella and back to me causing my fists to instantly ball up and I feel Bella tense up at my side.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that. Lets go." I feel like saying much more things but I am too tired. It takes a few minutes for us to push through the crowd and get back outside, but we somehow manage. The car is freezing once we get outside and I immediately turn the heat on full blast. We spent the ride in comfortable silence as music quietly hummed over the speakers.

(Vote if you liked? Ily!)