Chapter 4: Bullshit

First period bell rang as another week at high school began. Bella sat down next to me with a disgusted face.

"What?" She looked at me as if I'd know what she was thinking about.

"I can not believe you got Maya pregnant." WHAT THE FUCK.

"I did not get anyone pregnant. I use protection every time." She stll didn't believe me. "Where did you see her last?"

"At the library I think it's her free period." I got out of my seat and mumbled something about taking a piss to Mrs. Foreman who nodded and I began to sprint to the library. As soon as I arrived there I spotted her slut self sitting reading the book "Fifty Shades Of Grey", predictable.

"What's these bullshit rumors I hear about me getting you pregnant?" Anger boiled inside of me as my fists clenched.

"I-I it was just a joke Harry."

"Spread shit like that again and I'll have your nudes spread around the whole school. Then everyone will know how much of a slut you really are." I began to turn away but not without getting a few last words in, "Oh and you weren't that great in bed anyways."

As I walked into the classroom all eyes focused on me. My fists were still clenched and face still angry. I calmed down to avoid attention and sat back down next to Bella. She passed me a note saying 'Pregnant?' I scribbled 'Hell no' on it and slid it back to her. She breathed a sigh of relief and went back to listening to another boring lecture. She was actually concerned whether or not Maya was preganant. I took back the not and wrote 'Why do you care?' Her face looked offended but that's not how I meant it. I added 'Just wondering' to the note to make it sound a bit nicer. She took it and wrote 'We're friends.' Oh so I'm in the friend zone. I nodded my head and focused to the lesson for the rest of the class.

• • •

"And then she wrote 'We're friends'" Louis and I rounded our final lap for being late, once again.

"You like her."

"What? No I don't." I don't get feelings for girls.

"Harry whenever we hang out and
she's there, all you do is stare at her." I might glance at her but I wouldn't call that staring.

"Whatever." I felt annoyed, but maybe Louis is right, maybe I do like her more than I think.

"Alright boys now let's do some suicides."

Great.

• • •

All night I thought about what Louis had said. The word, "feelings" can not be found in my dictionary. Or could they... I stayed up until my eyes couldn't stay open any longer. My beeping alarm woke me up causing a loud sigh to escape my mouth. I decided to gel up my hair into a quiff and wear my Rolling Stones shirt, black fitted jeans, and black converse. My usual outfit choice.

"Hey Harry could you um.. Come and pick me up?" Bella's shaky voice echoed from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah sure, where are you?"

"I'm out front of the local library."

"I'm on my way." I put on my favorite cologne, grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. After a five minute drive I pulled up to the library. Almost immediately I spotted Bella who looked frightened. I quickly got out of the car and ran to her.

"Are you alright?" She shook her head and quickly glanced at a few guys staring at her from across the street.

"Did they hurt you?" Before she could respond my fists clenched up as I walked towards them.

"Did you touch her?" Anger began to boil inside of me.

The group of guys began to laugh, they were high or drunk, maybe even both. "Hey man, we were just looking for a good time and your girl wouldn't give it to us." I started to bring my fist back to give this junkie a good beating that he deserves.

"Harry stop, please!" Bella's voice brought me out of nearly beating the shit out of this guy. I turned around to find her sobbing. I grabbed her hand and walked her back to my range rover.

"I'm driving you to school everyday." My fists turned white, still clenched on the steering wheel as adrenaline pumped through my veins.

"Harry I'll be fine." I could hear something in her voice like she didn't even believe it.

"No you won't. If anything happened to you... I'd never forgive myself." As we turned the corner, school appeared and I decided to calm down. Things stayed silent as I pulled into a vacant parking spot.

"Fine. Thank you Harry." She sounded annoyed, but I don't really care. As we walked towards the school a giggle escaped Bella's mouth.

"What?" I smiled at the sound of her laugh, it is probably one of the best sounds I've ever heard.

"The look on those guys' faces were priceless!" Bella and I started to burst out laughing.

"I had them pretty scared didn't I?" The words barely came out between laughs. A girl has never made me laugh this much. As we walked into the school I caught Louis staring at us, like he'd seen a ghost.

"Harry are you actually laughing?" Louis put his hand over his heart and wiped away a fake tear.

"Louis you're such a comedian." I smirked at Bella's sarcastic tone and waited to see Louis' reaction.

"Wow so I'm good looking, and a comedian!" I shook my head at Louis as a grin took over his face.

"It's Niall bitch!" Niall jumped on Louis causing him to nearly fall over.

"Hey Harry ye comin to te party tenight?" Niall made a puppy face begging me to go.

"Nah mate I think I'm good plus I have to study tonight, big test tomorrow in chemistry." I grinned, proud of myself for putting school first.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot! Can I come to your place to study tonight Harry?" Bella wanted to come over to MY HOUSE. Play it cool Styles.

"Erm yeah, sure. Come around six."

After a few more minutes of chilling in the hallway the bell rang making everyone scatter to get to class on time. As Bella walked into the classroom she tripped over someone's binder. I caught her before she could hit the ground. Both of our breathing increased with our lips centimeters apart.

"Um thanks for catching me there." Bella awkardly coughed and stood up.

"No problem."

Louis is definately right.

(Vote if you liked, and comment what you think!)