Chapter 43: Failing

Bella's POV:

The school day couldn't be any slower. I'm sick of the lectures, and constant exams. I continue to remind myself how much this will help me in the future, repeatedly. I can't wait for the future, which hopefully includes Harry.

"Ms. Hastings? May I see you for a moment." The professor says. I hadn't even noticed that the class was over and almost all other students were gone. I nod before walking down the stairs to reach his desk. "It has come to my attention that you are failing, the final exam next week is worth over fifty percent of your grade. Do good on it, and you can pass."

"I know, I've already started studying for it. Thank you." He awkwardly nods, basically telling me to leave which I do. The feeling of being done with school is amazing. No more "listening" to lectures or  taking notes, just freedom.

"I swear you get later everyday." Jessica says once I am inside the car. She has some music playing as a textbook rests in her lap.

"The professor kept me a few minutes late." I explain, although he only kept me for less than a minute. At least now she can't complain about making her late for a date with her DVR all night.

"Whatever. So am I dropping your ass of at Harry's or our place?" I want so badly to go to Harry's but he's going to distract me the whole time, and by not even doing anything which is the worst part.

"Just go to the dorms, I have so much stuff to do." I say massaging my temple, school seriously sucks ass.

"Wow, must have been some talk with the teacher then." She says before starting the car and reversing out of the space. Thank god she has some form of transportation. I probably would've died if I had to walk around everywhere all day.

"If you mean the 'You're failing miserably' talk, then yes. My dad will kill me if I fail, and probably blame it on Harry."

"Well I have to say his body must be very distracting, I don't know how you can stay focused half the time."

"I don't, that's why I'm failing." My phone begins to buzz, Harry's name comes up on the screen. "Hey." I smile like a lovesick puppy causing Jessica to gag.

"Hey. Are you coming over today?" He asks.

"No, I have a ton of stuff to do, but you can come over?" I hope he says no so I can study for once.

"Actually, I'm hanging out with Ed tonight he's got some gig he invited me to, but I guess you can't go." He said teasingly, I'm very tempted to go but school has to come first.

"I wish, but there's a lot to do, and I'm failing that class. Tell Ed I said good luck, okay?"

"Yeah I will, I love you." He says, making me smile more.

"I love you too."

"Oh thank god you didn't have another argument over who loves the other one more." Jessica says. I laugh, that's definately something we do quite often.

Harry's POV:

"Thanks for coming I really appreciate it mate." Ed says, not sounding nervous whatsoever.

"No problem, Bella says good luck by the way." God I wish she were here.

"Where is Hastings this evening?" He takes a swig of whatever alcoholic beverage is sat in front of him.

"At home studying or some shit like that." I can imagine her attempting to study, pen in between teeth, eyebrows furrowed trying to focus.

"Well maybe a guys night out is what you need anyway." For some reason I feel as if he means to be an asshole about it, but decide to shake it off.

"Yeah, when do you go on stage?" At least one hundred people are in the bar, waiting for the show to begin.

"In exactly one minute. Guess I should go up there." He pats my back before going up on stage. It's actually pretty cool to know someone who is a kind of well known singer.

"Hello I'm Ed Sheeran. Thank you for coming out tonight. This first song is an original, it is called 'Kiss Me'. Hope you enjoy." He begins to sing, and it's absolutely amazing. The crowd falls silent to take in the sound.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love" The song ends and everyone begins to clap. I can't even imagine how Ed feels with his dreams coming true. He starts the next song as I order a drink. The bartender hands me a whiskey which easily slides down my throat.

The rest of the night consists of great music, cheesy texts, and great whiskey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 400k reads and 10k votes! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! I remember when I started writing this and thought it would get absolutely nowhere! This story will be ending soon, which I know is sad, but I hope to end it to satisfy you all. Please go and read my other story "Savior". I love it, and hope you all will too!

QOTD: How would you all like this story to end?

Twitter: @zarrysighh (I follow back just ask!)