Chapter 38: Friday

Bella's POV:

We'd been driving around in circles for what seemed like forever. After thirty minutes Harry finally pulled over in front of a run down apartment building.

"Perfect... Follow me babe." Harry took my hand and lead me through an alley.

"Why are we in an alley?" They have always creeped me out to be honest.

"You'll see." A ladder came into view. "Climb." Harry instructed. Shakily, I took hold of each side and began to step up the freezing cold ladder.

"You've got it, keep going baby." I stopped for at least the tenth time, heights have always been a fear of mine. Harry's encouragement kept me going until we finally made it to the top.

"Wow..." I said, taken aback. The rooftop advantage allowed us a view of the city. It looks absolutely gorgeous at night. The lights added a sort of serenity to the mixture of noises coming from the never sleeping city.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my temple. "I love you." He whispered from behind.

"I love you too." There are simply no words for this moment. I wish I could stay in it forever. We just stood there, and stared for awhile.

"How did you find this?" I asked.

"I passed by it the other day and figured you would enjoy it."

"You know me too well." I turned around, still wrapped up in his arms.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but I'm starving." Harry nervously smiled. I have to admit I'm pretty hungry too.

"You have to go down first." I said, referring to the ladder.

He walked over to it, "Alright wuss." and began to descend. After he was down far enough, I began to climb back down. By the time I was back safely on the ground, he was revving the engine and motioning me to get back on the motorcycle.

Harry picked up pizza and we headed back to the apartment.

"I was starving." Harry ate half of the box while I only had two slices.

"I can tell."

"Movie night? I choose though, I'm tired of those damn chick flicks you always put on."

"Okay, but nothing scary." I excused myself and go to the bathroom only to come back to a horror film playing.

"Harry!" He looks amused and pats the spot next to him.

"I'll protect you." I feel like he's stating a fact rather than from a horror film. I sigh, but still snuggle up besides him.

The whole movie my palms are sweaty from nervousness mixed with some anxiety.

"Do not go in there." Harry loudly whispers. Of course the girl goes in and gets savagely killed by the assailant.

"Told you." I laugh at how serious he is taking this movie.

"Don't laugh at me when your the one covering your eyes every two seconds." It's true, the whole movie I've been shying away from even watching. I decided not to say anything back and kept watching, or not watching.

"Yeah!" Harry screams. I momentarily look up to find the very attractive main character shooting the villain of the movie. It goes to the future showing him and the other survivor, his girlfriend, living a happy post nearly-murdered life.

"That was fucking amazing." Harry sat, mouth agape staring at the credits.

"You're such a guy." I said teasingly.

"Don't make me." He warned.

"Make you what?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows. Before I could stop him, he began to tickle me.

"H-Harry stop!" I barely got out in between painful giggles.

"Alright, alright." His torture finally ended as he loosened his grip around me. Harry loudly yawned, tired from working all day I'm guessing.

"Let's go to bed baby." He kissed my forehead before getting up and walking into the bedroom.

"I love you" Harry said whilst turning the lights off.

"I love you more." I replied.

"Arguable."

(Vote, comment, and follow!
QOTD: Who's your favorite from the band? Mine is between Zayn and Harry, I can't really choose!)