Chapter 16: Cold

"Would you eat faster!" I love making her impatient she looks annoyed as hell, but it's a cute look. I slowly chewed my last piece of chicken just to make her even more on edge. Luckily her father and step mother were heavily involved in a debate with the other neighbors over the best movie ever made. We easily snuck upstairs and into Bella's room. She quickly locked the door before pulling my shirt off.

"What about Penny?" I really would not like to give a six year old the sex talk right now.

"She sleeps through anything, trust me." She sounds annoyed with my interruption and begins kissing my jawline.

"Take off your pants." She instructs me and I do just that. Her taking control is really fucking sexy. My bulge is already prominent as she pulls begins to pull down my boxers.

"Do you want to do anything else first or..." My breath is out of control in anticipation.

"No lets just do it right now I don't want to be gone too long." I nod and pull out a condemn from my jeans pocket, never know when it can come in handy. I easily slide it over my length as Bella strips off her clothes.

"Lay down." She points to her bed and I quickly lay down. She surprises me by straddling over my bulge and moving in slow circles.

"Fucking tease." I hiss through clenched teeth before flipping us over so that I have full control.

"This is going to be quick, okay baby?" She feverishly nods her head as I thrust into her. I can tell she's about to scream so I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Promise to be a good girl and not scream?" She nods and I release my hand from her lips. I lift the small of her back up so I can move my hips as fast as possible.

"Harry." I can tell she's close as am I. Just my name escaping from her mouth is enough to push me over the edge and I come undone into the condemn. I easily pull out and fall onto the bed. After a few minutes both of our breathing is back at a steady pace.

"I love you." She whispers once she is fully back to reality.

"I love you more." I stick my tongue out and know she's annoyed.

"Not true!" A knock on the door knocks the air out of me and both of us literally fly off of the bed. I get dressed within a matter of second as does Bella. Before she opens the door I fold up the condemn and place it back into the wrapper before sitting on one of the beanbag chairs near the TV.

"Hey dad." Thank god her voice doesn't shake.

"Isabella are you going to join us for cake?" She looks at me for approval and I nod. After what just happened, I could definitely use some cake.

"We'll be down in a minute." She gives her father and award winning fake smile before closing the door once again. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and nervously laugh.

"That was a close one, huh?" Bella looks pale as she makes the bed.

"You could say that again."

"That was a close one." We both laugh and it eases the near heart attack I'd almost just had. I stand up and take Bella's hand. Knowing that cake is waiting for me outside is enough to motivate me to walk back out there again. The same neighbors are all still there with their vests, suits, and fancy dresses sitting at the tables. One guy, looks our age catches my attention. He looks like a frat boy. He is staring at Bella and he isn't looking away. My vision turns red and before I can realize what I'm doing, my hand is grasped around the hem of his shirt pulling him out from his seat.

"Don't fucking look at her like that, she's mine." My voice is harsh and low enough for only him to hear. There are some gasps and laughs coming from the guests but I don't give a fuck. This preppy kid thinks he can check out my girlfriend and get away with it. I let go and turn around to find Bella looking very angry. Before I can stop her she's running back inside of the house.

"Wait!" I tell but it's too late. I decide to follow her anyway and go up to her room. The door is locked like I suspected it would be.

"Bella please talk to me." To my surprise the door opens.

"What?" She sounds angry as shit.

"That kid was practically molesting you with his eyeballs, I had to do something!" I say trying to stay as calm as possible.

"You didn't have to be violent! You just embarrassed me, and my family. I would never go for that guy because I have you. How do you not get that?" I know she's right. Fuck she's always right.

"I couldn't protect my mum but I can protect you. I'm sorry I overreacted." My head falls into my hands with disappointment at my behavior.

"It's fine just go home my father will be pissed, and I don't want you to start a fight with him also." I nod and lean into kiss her, but she pulls away and closes the door. Girls are so fucking confusing. Lucky for me, no one has re entered the house as I exit. My car is freezing as the cold air sets into the night. It's half past ten by the time I get back home and into bed. I am completely exhausted. After a few minutes I feel myself slowly drift into sleep.

• • •

I hate when my alarm clock wakes me up on Monday mornings. I literally want to smash it with a hammer and throw it against the wall. Instead, I simply press the button to make it shut up and get out an outfit. My hands find black jeans and a white t-shirt. I put on my favorite black converse and pick up my rather heavy backpack. I'm running late, so I run downstairs and grab a pop tart. Just as I get outside the bus is pulling up.

"Harry yeh look like yeh just rolled out of bed, can't say I didn't myself..." Tommy has beer stained on his shirt as he slurs his words.

"Fucking low life." I mumble and luckily he doesn't hear me.

"Hey ter Harry didn't hear from yeh all weekend! We had some raging parties, lots of hot girls!" Niall yelled over the bus' loud engine.

"I'm done with parties they're fucking lame." I say, and mean it. Doing the same thing every weekend has to get old.

"You really are a changed man!" Louis says showing off a grin. I flick him off as the bus doors open and everyone stands up. Bella isn't outside or in class. Our teacher assigns us a project and of course Bella is my partner and she's not even here.

*Are you feeling okay?* I text while walking in between classes.

*Yeah it's just a cold have fun at school lol*

*We have a project in chemistry, can I come over once school is done?*

*Yeah the door is unlocked so just come up to my room when you get here.* I send back an 'okay' and enter my next class. The day goes by quick and I find myself pulling up to Bella's house. The front door is unlocked, as expected. I can hear the faint sound of a television from upstairs. I climb up the stairs and open the door to Bella's room. Tissues are scattered across the bed and she is fast asleep. She looks absolutely beautiful even with the puffiness around her eyes and red nose. I turn on the light, she doesn't even flinch.

"Harry?" She decided to wake up when I'm nearly done, great timing.

"Yeah, go back to sleep baby." She completely ignores me and gets out of bed. "Stubborn." I mumble, but she doesn't hear.

"I don't feel good..." Bella is walking towards me before collapsing onto the floor.

(Please Vote/Comment/Follow you don't even know how much it means to me! Ily <3)