Chapter 19: Spring

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been able to update lately with school, homework, and sports it is very had to find the time to write. Anyways, enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote!)

Spring is my favorite season. The weather is warm and not too humid. Who am I kidding? England is cold year round, but those days where it's actually a bit warm are the best. Since I hooked up with Maya I couldn't even look at Bella. Guilt took over every time I sat next to her in chemistry. I had my seat changed just to ease my mind. I really wish she would've told me about New York sooner because my heart would probably hurt less. I was too invested, and ended up getting fucked over. I know it's good for her in the long run but it will always hurt.

I still love her so much and my mind is all over the place. My thoughts are jumbled up and everything makes no fucking sense. Graduation day is next week and luckily I passed. My GPA isn't the best, and I definitely won't be this years valedictorian.

"Harry fucking drink it already!" Niall screams in my ear. My deep thoughts seem to always be interrupted by someone. I punch him hard on his arm making him wince. I laugh and drink the soothing alcohol.

"Eleanor says Bella is moving to New York after graduation, did you know that?" Louis says while pouring us all another round.

"Yeah, but I don't care." I attempt to sound emotionless but my voice cracks at the end. Good thing they're all too wasted to notice.

"I thought she was the one for you man, no lie." Zayn says whilst scrolling through his phone.

"Just shut up it's over with. I don't care about her." They are really fucking annoying when they're drunk. They have all noticed my lack of enthusiasm for just about anything since Bella and I broke up. I only come to the stupid fucking parties to try and ease my pain. My heart hurts just thinking about her. I wish I could go to her house right now and kiss her. I don't care if she'd push me away I just need to feel her lips against mine.

"Well she was ignorant anyway, I don't see why you even fancied her at all." Maya chimes in while twirling her blonde hair.

"You're just jealous you weren't her!" Niall says and snaps his head back in laughter, the boys and I all join him. Maya's face is red, she reaches for her red cup and throws it across the table. I believe she was aiming for Niall, but it goes all over me.

"What the fuck?!" I scream while staring at my wet clothing. Maya snickers and flicks me off. This bitch is really pushing it.

"Come on Harry, you know later tonight you'll be fucking me." I'm just about at my breaking point and it's not even eleven yet. Anger overtakes me and I pull out my phone. Within seconds everyone's devices go off and they open up the text to go wide eyed.

"Are those mosquito bites on your chest Maya?" Louis barely gets out in between laughs.

"You fucking didn't!" Maya is fuming and I can't help but laugh. Normally I would feel bad about something like this, but she deserves it.

Laughs from around the party can be heard and everyone eyes linger to Maya. She looks very tempted to punch me square in the face, but gets up and leaves instead. She pushes and flicks off a few stragglers on her way out.

"Thank god, I hate that bitch!" Niall laughs, yet again before chugging the rest of his beer.

"Let's do some fun shit." I say and the boys nod in unison.

"What are you thinking?" Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Remember when we went in the shed and smoked until we saw the craziest shit? That was fun as hell!" Niall is always best when drunk. We all nod except for Louis.

"I don't know..." Louis shakes his head with nervousness.

"Come on just one time, it won't kill you." Zayn says with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, alright." He gives in pretty quickly.

"I'll go get some from Lucas. You all owe me a few rounds." I mutter before immediately finding the stoner.

"Hey, you got weed on you?" I say as quietly as possible.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Of course I do! Thirty ounces? It's only one-fifty." Lucas slurs.

"What a bargain." I say sarcastically before handing him the cash. He counts it all before giving me the wad of marijuana. I hide it under my shirt and motion for everyone to go outside. We all enter the shed and Zayn immediately pulls out three blunts and a lighter.

"Harry, Liam, Niall get to go first?" We all nod before receiving our blunt and weed. I light mine first and inhale the consuming smoke. After about three puffs I am in a daze and feel like I'm floating in the air. I take a few more before handing it to Louis so he can have his turn. Within a few minutes we are all completely high and enjoying every second of it.

"Bella." I say involuntarily. Why did I even say that? I look around to find that none of them heard me seeming as they are all too stoned. Suddenly, the shed door opens and Bella walks in. She looks absolutely beautiful.

"It's not what it looks like.." I stutter while standing up. She put her index finger to her lips and walks up to me. To my astonishment, she forces her lips on mine. I've really missed her so much. My hands gradually move up her lower back as she tugs at my hair.

"I love you." I say once we pull away, breathless.

"What are you doing Harry?" Liam says from behind me. I turn to look at him but then look back at Bella to find her gone. This shit is really good. I probably shouldn't but I want more, just to repeat the experience I'd just had.

Bella's POV:

I'm watching "The Notebook" for what must be the fiftieth time since Harry and I broke up. I've never had so much heartache after ending a relationship. I guess it's because of the experience and words Harry and I exchanged. Never, have I been that intimate with anyone. More ice cream enters my mouth, barely easing my pain. I knew I should've told him about New York, but I knew he would react the exact way he did. Tears helplessly fall down my face as the movie comes to an end with Noah and Allie lying dead on the hospital bed. This is still one of my favorite romance movies of all time. During a time it seemed like they had both moved on with their lives, but they are drawn back to each other with their deep love for one another. Now I'm really crying and I know someone is bound to hear. A muffled knock comes from the door and I tell them to come in.

"Are you all right sweetie?" Why is Leeah up here? She's really nice and all, but no one can ever replace my mother. I hold up the movie case and she begins to laugh.

"A few years back when I had an absolutely terrible break up, I must've watched this movie at least fifteen times! Young love..." Does she really think I want to talk about my breakup right now?

"Well I guess I'll leave you to it. Remember that it gets better and that pain you feel inside of you doesn't last forever." I give her a thankful smile as she walks the of the room.

My hand involuntarily pulls out my phone. I stare at the last conversation which ended with him saying 'We're over.' The fact that he broke up with me over text makes me want to slap him across the face for not having the courage to say it to my face. Suddenly the phone buzzes and Harry name pops up on the screen.

"Hello?" My voice shakes as I answer the phone.

"Hey Bella were you just at, where are we?" I hear a few laughs in the background as Harry muffles the phone with most likely his hand.

"At this party?" He finishes the sentence.

"No? I'm at my house. Are you high?" Anger replaces any other emotion I had. The fact that he is high and calling me makes me furious.

"What? Noooo! Got to go." With a swift response the call ends. Although I'm angry with him, it was amazing to hear his voice. I miss him so much it's ridiculous. I sound like a little needy teenager who needs a boyfriend to rely on. I was not raised that way, and will not act that way. It's so damn hard to even try to forget about him, even for a second.

Harry's POV:

I can't believe I just called Bella. If I wasn't so high I'd never call her, ever. Everyone else looks pretty stoned as I stand up. I feel light headed, but continue walking. I finally find my car after five minutes of aimlessly walking. The key enters the ignition and the engine comes alive. I'm in no shape to drive so I sit with the cool air hitting my face. One of Bella's favorite songs come on and I immediately change it. Why is this so fucking hard?

A knock on my window wakes me up. It's light outside, shit I slept here all night. Luckily, my car turns off if it's not in use for over thirty minutes. I don't notice Lucas on the other side of my window until he knocks once again.

"Yeah?" I say while rolling down the window.

"Looks like someone spray painted your car mate." I curse under my breath and get out of the car. The words, 'Womanizer' is plastered on the side of my range rover. I'm sure Maya got one of her friends to do this. I attempt to wipe it off with a cloth and spray it with water, but nothing is working. I step back and look at the car before turning to Lucas.

"Is this a compliment or insult?" I say with a laugh. Lucas joins me before getting distracted by a drunk girl walking out of the house. She begins to puke and that's my cue to leave. Lucas waves me off as I pull away from the house and head to a paint shop.

"Hey Ronnie I need a black re-paint." Ronnie is one of my gramps friends from when he worked at a mechanic shop down the street. I would say he's mid-forties from his receding hairline and gray hairs.

"Harry! I will get one of the guys on it. Tell your grandfather I don't appreciate him taking my cash at poker night!" I nod and hand him all the money left in my wallet. I needed a new paint job anyway seeming as my car has received many scratches.

"Here's your ticket, go in the waiting room and hang out until they call your name." I thank Ronnie and sit on the leather couch. The news is on which isn't exactly entertaining. I go onto my phone but that doesn't hold my attention for long either. A familiar voice draws my attention to the register. Bella's father is standing there looking around. I attempt to hide my face from his view, but it's too late. He begins to walk towards me with a kind smile on his face.

"Hello Harry, how have you been?" Why does the shit always happen to me?

"I'm alright, just getting a new paint job." I really hope he didn't see the word on the side of my car.

"Very nice! I'm looking to get white on my Mercedes, cream just isn't working for me." I awkwardly laugh and mentally cuss as he sits next to me.

"How's um.." I can't seem to finish the sentence.

"Bella? She's wonderful, really excited to go to New York." He fiddles around with his very expensive watch while speaking.

"That's good, I know it's a great opportunity for her." I say, and mean it. If anyone has an opportunity to be successful around here, it's her. She's focused, driven, and extremely smart.

"Harry?" A stubby man with a gray beard says. I stand up and exchange goodbyes with Charles.

"We painted your whole vehicle and it looks like it's brand new out of the lot." His tone is emotionless and bored.

"Alright thanks." He awkwardly nods as I hoist myself into the driver seat. I leave the shop thinking of what Charles said. I truly am happy for Bella no matter how badly I want to keep her here to stay with me.

(Please don't forget to vote! Comment what you think, and please follow me I'm so close to 100!)