Chapter 23: Dorm

We gasped for air after laughing for what seemed like hours. Bella turned the key to reveal an empty room.

"Where'd she go?" I ask after entering the dorm.

"She goes back home to visit her boyfriend every weekend, so I guess it's just you and me." She shrugs before sitting down on the bed.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, with a mischievous smile at the corner of my lips.

"Watch a movie and eat popcorn." She says whilst twirling her hair, she knows this will drive me absolutely crazy.

"That would be alright if you weren't wearing this fucking dress." I practically climbed onto her crashing our lips together. She bit on my lip, driving my hormones absolutely crazy.

"No more fucking games." I growled. I wanted to be inside of her at this very moment.

She turned, allowing to unzip her dress and let it effortlessly to the floor.

Bella's POV:

Harry's perfect body glistened as sweat sat on the surface of his skin. It felt so incredibly amazing to be this close to him again. My hips involuntarily bucked off of the bed as we both came undone practically in unison. A lazy smile spread on his face as we laid there, catching our breath.

"That was better than I remember." Harry says. I nod, too tired to reply. Life seems so perfect right now. If I could pause and replay the past few days I'd had with Harry, I would do it a million times over.

His dimples remained prominent as we talked for hours about silly things that do not matter at all, but just hearing each others voices kept us going. Eventually my eyes couldn't remain open any longer and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the smell of sex, sweat, and daises. Harry was no longer next to me, or anywhere else inside the dorm. I threw on some clothes, just a sweatshirt and jeans. I mentally slapped myself when I saw the note taped to the door.

Bella,

I've gone out to get breakfast. Hope you slept well, I sure did :)

Harry xx

I grinned at the piece of paper like a first grader getting a valentine from their crush. I was in the middle of editing an essay when I heard the door handle turn. Harry was already smiling as he peaked into the room.

"Someone's in a good mood." Harry laughs and I must say it's very contagious.

"Who wouldn't be? I'm here with the girl I love. What could be any better?" I begin to blush at his sweet words. He leans down and kisses my cheek before handing me a plain bagel and cream cheese. It still shocks me that he remembers all my favorite foods.

"What are you working on?" I'm surprised he's even asking, I got the impression that he hated anything that had to do with school.

"An essay for English on 'Pride and Prejudice'."

"You know that Darcy girl that gets married to Fitz or whatever?" I nod my head, Darcy just so happens to be my favorite character from the book. "If I ever have a little girl, that'd be the name I'd choose." He nods his head, with the upmost seriousness and certainty.

"That is a very sweet name. You've read it? Pride and Prejudice I mean." Harry shrugs, as if it's no big deal. I'm astounded he even likes any sort of book. Although I do recall a few scattered on the floor in his room. It seems like a lifetime ago since I was there.

"Are you going to eat that?" I shake my head and Harry eats the rest of the bagel within seconds.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"We could go for a walk around the city and I will show you some of my favorite places?" He nods and immediately stands up. He really is in a good mood.

We walk downstairs to find a couple having a rather heated argument. I slowed down my pace to eavesdrop on their argument, this leads to Harry rolling his eyes and practically pulling me out the door.

"You can not park your bike here sir." An officer says to a familiar young man.

"Well that's fucking retarded!" His hands clench, but he hops onto his bike.

"Alex?" I swear it's him, if it's not this will definitely be embarrassing.

"Bella! How's it going?" His tone has dramatically changed from a few seconds before. He realizes he still has his helmet on and pulls it off to reveal a perfect blonde quiff. I wish I was born with his deep blue eyes, my mother always said brown suited me but I couldn't disagree more.

"Good, just showing my boyfriend around the city. Harry, this is Alex. Alex, this is Harry." They both awkwardly nod their heads before Alex turns his attention back to me.

"We're all going out to the club tonight, you both should join us."

"Yeah that sounds fun make sure you send me the details."

"Will do, I have to go before that officer gives me a ticket." He waves before remming the engine and speeding off.

I can feel Harry's annoyed eyes on me for agreeing to go to the club, this shall be interesting.

(Please vote/comment/follow. I'm sorry the chapters have been so short I have been really busy lately!)