Chapter 30: Move

After a month everything was finalized. The day I signed all of the papers, was the day I bought another ticket. I received more money than I ever thought I'd have while in England. Gramps left me so much, I'm grateful everyday for what he has given to me.

"Can I get you a beverage sir?" The flight attendant asks.

"Water please." I swear she winks before walking to the drink cart.

I sip the cool liquid before reclining my chair. The steady movement of the plane causes me to drift off to sleep.

The pilot comes over the intercom waking me from my slumber. He announces we will be landing in a few moments. I sigh a breath of relief as the plane begins to decline.

My heart begins to race just knowing that I will see her soon. She said she would be waiting for me outside of arrivals. I'll be able to hold her again after what seems like forever.

It seems like hours until my bag comes around the loop. It takes a few seconds until my eyes land on her. She's anxiously biting her nails. She has on baggy sweatpants and an 'NYU' t-shirt. Honestly I've never seen anyone look that beautiful.

She turns around, making me realize how much I was staring. It takes a minute for her eyes to lock onto me, but once they do she's running... No sprinting. She jumps into my arms as I catch her, the breath being knocked out of me in the process.

"Hey." I laugh at her lame greeting after so long.

"Hello beautiful." I tilt her chin up to find a blush cover her cheeks, as I suspected. She stands on her tip toes so our lips brush. I lean down to deepen the kiss.

She pulls away before I'm even close to done. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as ever." I pick up my bag which holds little of my belongings. Our hands intertwine as we walk over to a familiar car. The driver door opens to reveal Jessica.

"Welcome back! Now Bella won't be moody all the damn time." I chuckle as Bella rolls her eyes. Jessica opens the trunk so I can throw in my bag.

"Where's all your stuff?" My girlfriend asks.

"It's all waiting to be shipped until I find an apartment. Which I should get today. Will you come with me to look at a few?" Bella nods. I tell Jessica the address. She immediately recognizes it seeming as it's within walking distance of their dorm.

"Hello Harry, it's nice to meet you finally!" The realtor shakes my hands before unlocking the door.

"Same to you. So, how much is this one a month?"

"$1200 a month including utilities, electricity, cable, you get the gist." She unlocks the door and gestures for us to enter, "One bedroom, one bath, very nice tile flooring. Oh and it is fully furnished which is a plus." My hand grazes over the kitchen counter tops as we walk throughout the apartment.

Everything feels very modern. A large television sits in front of a large black couch. The bedroom is actually very large and has a walk in closet. I don't really care for it, but Bella absolutely loves it.

"I'll take it." The realtor, who's name I forget, smiles quite proudly.

"Great! Here are the papers please sign here, here, and here." I sign without hesitation.

She hands over two keys before shaking my hand once again, "Well enjoy your new home, I'll leave you to it!" The lady rushes out without another word.

"I missed you." I say while embracing Bella from behind.

"Not as much as I missed you." She playfully replies.

"Should we make good use of that bed now, or later?" She surprises me by saying 'now' with a small voice. I turn her around and crash our lips together. She slightly tugs my shirt, hinting for me to take it off. I comply and realize she did the same.

"I love you." I whisper while taking in her beautiful features.

"Are you only saying that because I'm only in my bra?" I laugh before bringing our bodies closer.

"Maybe."

Bella's POV:

His smirk causes goosebumps to form. I'm beginning to become eager. I've missed him so much in the past month, I can barely wait to be close to him again.

He leads me into the bedroom and begins to undo his pants. I do the same and lay across the bed.

"Shit." His lips tremble as his eyes rake over my near naked body. Oh how I've missed this.

He gets a condemn and puts it on eagerly. My heart is already pounding just thinking about what is going to happen.

"You're always so wet for me baby." He says whilst pulling down my undies. Unexpectedly, he inserts his length causing electricity to flow through my body. He starts out painfully slow before finally picking up the pace.

"Say my name baby." I comply, each time his motion increases. I feel myself become close and squeeze my eyes shut. My hips buck off the bed as I ride out my climax. Harry comes shortly after. A lazy smile forms on his perfect lips as he stands up to throw out the used condemn.

"Thanks for introducing me to the neighbors." Oh god I didn't think about that. My cheeks heat from embarrassment.

"Is the bed comfortable?" I nod my head slowly. He jumps onto the clear spot next to me causing the whole thing to shake.

"Harry! There are people below us." I scold him, earning a sly smile.

"We just had sex, do you think they care about the bed shaking?" I lightly pushed him for... Being right?

"You know it's true." I roll my eyes, letting him know he's won.

"Join me for a shower?" I shake my head, "I already took one this morning." I reply.

"Suit yourself." I begin to rethink as he walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

(Vote, comment, follow! So you all commented a few ship names. The most repeated were 'Hella' and 'Barry'. Comment which one you like most! Thanks for reading and have a good day!)