Chapter 44: Break

(ATTENTION: The first 5 chapters of my new story, "Savior" are up! Go on my profile to find it and read/vote please!)

Bella's POV:

The water soothingly beaded down onto me. Tense muscles relaxed under the warm droplets. Stress has gotten the best of me seeming as Harry and I leave for England tonight.

Finally, after months of constant school and work, it's time for a break. I sighed before stepping out into the cold air of the bathroom. Quickly, I grabbed a fresh towel and wrapped it around myself. After drying off, I put on yoga pants and an NYU sweatshirt to make a comfortable journey. I walked out of the bathroom to find Harry vigorously packing.

"Did you get the toothbrushes, babe?" He asked, sounding anxious. I held up both of our tooth brushes with a smirk.

"Are you nervous?" I asked after putting the tooth brushes into the toiletries bag.

"Yeah, but excited to see all the boys at the same time I guess." He leaned back, head resting on the side of the bed. "And those pants aren't making things any better." He playfully spanked me, which ended with us kissing.

"We should really finish packing." I said after a couple minutes making out. Honestly, I never want to stop but one of us has to keep with the schedule.

"Mhmm." He while exploring my mouth. God, why does he choose the worst times to do this. "So tempting." He said after pulling away.

"Trust me, there won't be any once we are there. My father said no sleeping together." I said teasingly, strategically standing up and walking away from him knowing where his eyes would go.

"Fuck what he says." Of course he attempts to be a tough guy who won't listen to authority.

"We both know you scared of him." Harry attempted to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing at himself.

"Maybe a little, I mean he is your dad after all."

"True, now let's pack."

-

"Knock knock." We'd only been on the plane for half an hour, and Harry's already attempting to sidetrack himself by telling horrible jokes.

"Who's there?" I asked wearily, all I want to do is sleep.

"A cow." He answered. I can already tell where this is going.

"A cow goes who?" I said, dead panned.

"No, a cow goes moo!" He doubled over, laughing hysterically at his crappy joke. I could help but join him.

"Penny will love that one." Probably the best part of this whole trip will be seeing my little sister, I've missed her tremendously.

"Yeah she will. Our kids will be comedians by the way." My heart nearly stopped. Did he actually just say 'our' and 'kids' in the same sentence?

"Are you serious?" I asked, clearly very much shocked. He always said he didn't want kids.

"I mean yeah, I want to have a family with you eventually." An overwhelming sensation of relief washed over me. I crashed our lips together, clearly surprising him.

After a few moments we pulled away, and I nuzzled myself into the crook of his neck. "I love you." He whispered, sounding extremely tired.

"I love you, too." And within no time we were both asleep.

-

"We have now landed at Heathrow airport. I hope you all had an enjoyable flight." My eyes flutter open to find Harry already standing in the aisle getting our bags from the overhead compartment.

"Wake up, baby." He says with that adorable grin on his face. I probably seem incoherent as I slowly get up. Somehow, I feel even more exhausted although I slept the whole damn flight.

"Thank you." I told him although my voice sounded extremely jet lagged.

We were in and out of the airport in about half an hour which isn't that bad. As we descended the escalator, suitcases in hand, we spotted a man holding up a sign with our last names.

He helped us carry our luggage to a black limo. "Wow." Harry and I said in unison. Inside, champagne waited for us.

"Your dad really went all out." Harry said after his terrible attempt of pronouncing the name of the bottle.

"Yeah I guess." I took a sip of the champagne, it was absolutely amazing.

It didn't take long to get to my father's house, we thanked the driver as he helped us get out bags out. For some reason, my heart began to beat out of my chest as we approached the large house. Harry rang the doorbell, and we waited. It seemed as if they were just waiting for us at the door because within seconds my dad, sister, and step-mother all smothered me into a group hug.

A chorus of 'I missed yous' is exchanged between us. Harry awkwardly shook my father's hand while my step mother went in for the hug. Harry's face was priceless. After a few moments we all went inside and sat in the living room.

"I drew you a picture Bell!" Penny handed me a cute drawing of Harry and I.

"Thank you Pen." Just then, I realized how much I had actually missed her.

"Harry come and help me in here?" My dad calls from the kitchen. He raises his eyebrows and I do the same. Hesitantly, he gets up and goes to help or be intimidated. Knowing my father, it will most likely be the second option.

"Are you and Harry married?" Penny asks, I laugh at her cuteness.

"No, not yet." Maybe never, my subconscious adds. Although, his comment on kids may show a change of heart on marriage as well. Just as I begin to over think, Harry returns looking almost giddy.

"Just fixed the dishwasher, no mortifying talk." He whispered after sitting down besides me.

"Dinner!" Leah called from the dining room. Everything was laid out, literally so many dishes it seemed impossible to eat it all. Which it probably is.

"Thanks Mrs. Hastings." Harry had already piled food onto his plate and was eagerly eating. My dad laughed before joining him. Well, I didn't see that coming. Harry and my father are actually being friendly.

I put a little of each dish onto my plate, just so Leah would feel her food was appreciated.

"On thanksgiving there will be even more!" My step mother squealed. Her enthusiasm is definitely not something I've missed.

We all ate, and made small talk. There wasn't much to talk about, but Leah always had questions ready. It seemed as if she prepared them to keep the conversation going.

Throughout the dinner Harry and I continuously yawned from jet lag. Once all the dishes were cleaned we decided to go to bed.

"Separate bedrooms!" Dad warned before sending us off to bed. It may seemed as if he were joking, but he couldn't be more serious.

"He does know we sleep together at our apartment, right?" Harry asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, but it would probably make him uneasy to think about us sleeping together in his own house." Harry sighed, agreeing. He kissed me goodnight before peeling off to the guest bedroom.

I entered my old bedroom to find everything still intact. Absolutely nothing had been moved, probably hoping I will move back home one day. If Harry wasn't in my life, I probably would. A bright book on the dresser catches my attention.

I nearly laugh as I look through my old diary. Most of it has my second grade crush's name on every single page.

Eventually exhaustion took over, and I quickly fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please go read my new story, "Savior". You can find it on my profile.

Please vote, comment, and follow!

QOTD: What do you think of the SOML video?

Twitter: @zarrysighh