Chapter 34: Motorcycle

Shopping is a killer, theoretically of course. When you are overwhelmed with choices in which you can not choose between. Now I understand why women take so damn long at malls.

"I say you buy the pink one." Bella muttered from besides me. I smiled at her before turning back to the beautiful piece of machinery in front of me.

"It's a very durable bike, and the price is very good considering it's high quality." The salesman said whilst looking at the motorcycle. It had an all black spray with a gray metallic engine. It has a sportsy feel (if that's even a word).

The price doesn't really sway me to any bike. The feel of this one is... Manly?

"I'll take it, and can we get one black helmet and one pink helmet."

"I'll get white actually, please!" Bella adds from besides me, I can tell she's smirking at me right now.

"Why not pink?" I question.

"White can go with any outfit babe." I roll my eyes at her. Women.

"I've never actually driven a motorcycle.." I side whisper to her.

"It's like riding a bike, or have you never ridden one of those either?" I know she's only teasing, but I still feel the need to defend myself.

"Of course I've ridden a bloody bike! Jesus did you think I was deprived as a child?" Of your mother... I fucking hate my subconscious.

"Alright sir, here's all your paperwork and you're all set! Enjoy." We shake hands as he hands over the keys and helmets. We have to follow him around back to get my actual motorcycle which is an exact replica of the one inside.

I sit on the leather seat to find the handlebars kind of far away, but I like it. One arm is outstretched onto the handlebar as the other turns the key. The engine purrs to life and I put my helmet on. Bella does the same and sits behind me, arms locked tightly around my torso.

The ride starts out a bit shaky, but I quickly get into the hang of it. The feeling as absolutely amazing as we ride back to the dorms. Finally, no more paying for taxi rides.

Bella's POV:

We finally come to a stop in the only open parking spot. Harry looked extremely sexy riding the motorcycle, but I'll never boost his ego by telling him.

"You know.." He stands up and removes his helmet, I do the same and he continues,"I've always wanted to make out against a motorcycle." Before I have time to react, he crashes our lips together causing a thrill to rush through my entire body. I entangle my fingers in his curls, bringing him as close as possible.

"Not too fast Hastings." He teased, bringing our lips centimeters apart. "Would you like to go somewhere more private?" I nodded, he hooked his arm with mine and walked inside. We took the elevator up and finally reached my dorm.

"Hey Bella, where's my black sweater?" Jessica asked while crouching over her very messy closet. Harry sighed from behind me, clearly disappointed.

"Maybe I should go..."

"No, please stay." Why am I always so desperate around him?

"Am I interrupting something?" We both shook our heads in sync. "Doesn't seem that way..." She winked at me, causing heat to rush to my cheeks.

"Ed and Grimmy are coming over by the way, we are all going out tonight. Some bar on the other side of town, it's supposed to be really nice." After last night, I'm not so sure if Harry will want to.

"Do you want to go?" I turned to look at Harry.

"Yeah I guess, I don't have anything better to do." He chuckled, dimples becoming prominent.

"Great! We are leaving soon, so put something sexy on. Harry, you can thank me later." He mouthed 'thank you' earning a smack on the arm from me.

"Wear something tight babe." Harry says as I rummage through my closet.

"Yeah, something real tight." Jessica and Harry both begin to laugh.

"Would you two shut up!" I stifle a laugh, which is very hard to do.

I pick out jeans, and a t-shirt. Just to annoy Harry.

"That's not what I meant by tight." A frown plays at his lips, while looking at my choice of clothing.

Ignoring his teenager hormones, I changed into my outfit. We all got into Jessica's car, and set out into the night.

(Double update! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!)