Chapter 15: Flowers

I love waking up to her scent as soon as my eyes open. Strands of her hair cover part of her face, but my fingers move them without thinking.

"Good Morning." I can hear the beautiful smile she's hiding in her voice.

"Morning." My voice cracks and sounds raspy as shit but oh well. I kiss her shoulder before sitting up and checking my phone, it's a little past ten.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I think we're having some barbecue today with the neighbors to get to know them. You should come, I don't want to be stuck alone with old people." We both laugh at her choice of words, and I can't resist having the chance of a third day spent with her.

"Yeah I'll definitely come, what time?" My jeans feel protective over my legs and I don't even care to button them.

"Come at one and dress... Formal?" I could see that coming seeming as her family is from a rich community.

"You think I would come to your house looking homeless?" I chuckle as she throws a pillow at me from across the room.

"How about this?" I pull out the black collared shirt covered in hearts which I wore on our first date.

"Yeah that looks nice on you." For some reason her cheeks turn pink. Did I mention how much I love her innocence?

"Does it turn you on?" I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively making her cringe.

"Harry!" We both can't help but burst out into laughter and I honestly don't care if my gramps hears.

After dropping Bella off I have a few hours to kill. I got dressed in my "Formal" attire before I left, so there is no need to return home. I find myself driving to a local shop which sells jewelry and fancy shit. I don't know why, but I want to buy Bella something, something she'll wear when I'm not around and think of me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A prissy woman with gray hair and glasses asks, wearing the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"I'm looking for a bracelet for my...girlfriend." Why do I still almost call her my friend? Old habits I guess.

"Alright follow me over here." She leads me over to a collection of different bracelets. There are so many that my head is spinning.

"Hard choice, huh? What is she like, your girlfriend?" This lady is too upbeat for me.

"Innocent, caring, beautiful, loving I don't know there's so much..." I don't see what any of this has to do with a fucking bracelet.

"Well that gives me the right mindset. What kind of jewelry does she wear?" I'm kind of getting annoyed with the questions I just want a damn bracelet and to leave.

"She wears silver earrings a lot and silver rings."

"I think this one may be the one for her then!" Her voice is so cheery that I can't help but roll my eyes.

"You're right, that's perfect. I'll take it." Thank god that went pretty quick because I can't stand those type of people. I decide to get the box wrapped up and pay fifty cents extra for a bow on top. Anything for Bella I guess. After leaving the store the time is quarter to one. I might as well head over there now before the uptight neighbors arrive. For some reason I actually feel nervous. I don't know if it's whether not she'll like the present, or having to spend the day around her father again. The large house never ceases to amaze me. As I pull up I see Bella is already outside, waiting for me.

"Hey babe." I say as I pull her into a tight embrace.

"Thank god you're here." She whispers against my chest. Shit if she hates these people I'm probably going to hate them even more.

"I got you something." The box I'd been holding behind my back comes into view and her eyes light up with excitement.

"Can I open it?" She looks like a little kid on Christmas morning, and I love it.

"Of course." She carefully unties the bow and literally rips the wrapping paper off. As she opens the box and looks at the bracelet I swear she has tears in her eyes. I peak into the box to see the charm bracelet with her initials hanging off of it.

"If you don't want those I can take you to where I got it and you can get any charm you want. I just didn't-" she cuts me off mid sentence with a kiss.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much." She immediately slides it onto her wrist and her eyes are still glued to the piece of jewelry.

"There you are! People are waiting out back to meet you. Oh and Harry please join us." Bella's step mom sounds stressed as she talked through the screen door.

"Coming!" Bella sighed before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

"So is B for Bella and H for Harry?"

"I didn't actually think about that but yeah, if you want." We walk into the backyard to find the backyard full of flowers and tables with white cloths covering them. Bella's dad is hovering over the grill cooking what looks like chicken.

"Go talk to him." Her eyes are focused on her father who seems to be looking around for help.

"Only because he's your dad." I whine before walking over to him.

"Hello Mr. Hastings." Wow I sound polite as shit.

"Call me Charles, please. Could you watch over the chicken for a few minutes while I run to the loo?" Who would ever thought he would be asking me for help.

"Yeah of course." I've never cooked on a grill, so this will be interesting. I mimic the motions I witnessed Mr. Hastings, I mean Charles, did earlier. Lucky for me they don't burn and actually look delicious.

"Thanks very much Harry, I believe Isabella is saving you a seat at the table. We will be eating soon." He says before putting the chicken onto a plate. I nod before finding Bella and sitting next to her.

"Are we all going to get food poisoning from the chicken?" Bella giggles as I give her the middle finger under the table. Electricity turns to heat as Bella grabs my hand beneath the table. Suddenly, she pulls away and begins to trace my many tattoos.

"Maybe I should get one of these..." Her eyes rake over my inked skin and I can tell ideas are forming.

"Are you crazy?"

"A little." As she speaks her step mother and a few other people lay out what seems like endless plates of food.

"Eat up everyone! Hope you all enjoy!" A genuine smile on her face as the guests begin to pick up the food and put it on their plates. I immediately get chicken, potatoes and rice. Salad is placed on my plate and I look over to see Bella laughing at me.

"What? It's good for you." She tries to sound serious, but miserably fails.

"You know I hate this shit." I mumble before cautiously taking a bite. I take a sip of my water just to make it go down smoothly.

"You're such a wimp!" She says rather loudly. A few of the guests glance over at her before going back to their meals. Her cheeks turn red with embarrassment but then she looks angry.

"I can't stand these people. When you're done do you want to go into my room?" I nearly choke on my food but nod quickly. I know exactly what she wants to do.

(Please Vote/Follow and Comment what you think about the story so far!)