Overview - V's side

"You. Fucking. Useless. Idiot!"

V punches the passed out guy with every harsh word he spoke.

"That's enough, V. We should get going."

RM taps his shoulder before turning back to the parked car.

"Come on, leave that alone. It's a waste of time."

Suga throws his cigarette before puffing out the smoke out of his mouth, following RM to the car.

V followed after spitting at the limped body.

"You didn't have to beat the shit out of him."

RM commented but started the engine anyway and started driving.

"He wasted my time, our time. He said he would get the data I wanted."

V lights up a cigarette and rolled the window down as the wind strikes his bangs sideways.

"You wanted. Not something needed, V."

Suga chuckled.

"We're here."

RM parked the car before entering the house – mansion.

"Hey, guys- Tae! Stop that, throw that away! That's a killer! Smoking-"

"I got it, Hoseok."

V interrupted but continued smoking nonetheless.

"What did you do this time?"

Hoseok asks suspiciously as the group settled in the living room.

"Oh, nothing much. V just had beaten a guy and left him almost dead in an alley somewhere."

RM answered while flipping through different channels looking for some interesting movies.

Suga simply took the long couch and started napping.

V plays with his phone sitting on the single couch with his feet on the table and chewing a bubble gum after throwing his cigarette in an ashtray.

Hoseok sighed with his arms around his waist.

"Seriously, guys? What did the poor guy even do?"

He asks eyeing V who didn't even spare a look at him before answering.

"He said he has the data I wanted to destroy and shut the building down. But he's just some crap wanting to spy on us."

"What building?"

Hoseok continued interrogating.

"The XX building, owned by the guy who mocked you the other night at the club. Now shut up and lemme have my nap."

Suga answered with his eyes still closed.

"But, I'm okay. I didn't really mind what that guy said about me looking like nothing but shit but it would be fun if you could actually shut his building down for at least a day."