EPISODE 30

Taehyung turns around to see a glaring bunny.

"What was that for?"

Taehyung asks raising an eyebrow.

===================================

Jungkook shivers but tries to ignore it and kept his glare. He turned his glare to the woman who is now linking arms with another guy.

 He turned his glare to the woman who is now linking arms with another guy

***JRen (Nu'est)***

"You always call me stupid but look at you kissing someone who's already in a relationship with another guy!"

Jungkook bursts but Taehyung silently watches him.

The other guys simply bit their lips to stifle their chuckles while Ren smiled sweetly at Jungkook.

"I know she's very pretty and all but can't you find someone single? Honestly, you aren't that bad looking-"

"Bad looking?"

Taehyung's lips twitched.

"Yeah, whatever. And you, I know you're really really like really pretty but can you please be loyal to your boyfriend who seems decent enough unlike this guy?"

He points at Taehyung.

And this time, the rest laughed hard that Minhyun and Aaron almost sweep the floor already if not because of Baekho who held them upright.

"Hey, bunny-"

"I told you I'm not a bunny and stop calling me that in public, you monkey!"

Jungkook scream-shouted at Taehyung who shakes his head amused.

"I didn't call you."

Taehyung points in front of them.

"Hey, bunny."

JR called again and this time, Jungkook blushes deep red in embarrassment.

"O-oh...y-yeah?"

"I know my boyfriend is really pretty but you should calm down. Ren is just playing with you."