EPISODE 60

I'm back to work since the 2nd, that means update wouldn't be so often.

Also, I don't give you VKOOK now because I can't just say 'oh they made up and fucked'. I need a good transition at least.

======================================

After Ami and Hoseok, with so much trouble, finished treating V, Suga and RM's wounds and bruises, the brothers took care of themselves. Mainly Jin making sure the smallest bruise on his brothers are taken care of.

"I don't wanna be nosy but you know me so tell me what happened."

Ami starts after packing the kit.

"Well, to make it short..."

Hoseok tried thinking of the shortest possible way of telling everything but it seems impossible.

"They were kidnapped because of us. We rescued them. We killed people to survive. We escaped and now we're here."

RM spoke coolly and smiles.

Ami had her mouth ajar before clearing her throat and looks at Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles awkwardly and nodded.

"Whoah, that's so cool!"

Everyone opened their eyes and looks at Ami's excited voice.

"I mean...isn't that cool? You were kidnapped and your boyfriends came to save you. Like Hoseok here, he came even this early when I called him because there was some weird noise outside."

Ami spoke so happily not even thinking of what she says.

"Are you saying Hoseok here is your boyfriend?"

Suga smirks.

Hoseok blushes madly but throws a throw pillow to Suga who caught it and used it as a pillow.

Ami realizes what she said and her cheeks became so red that it was so obvious to all except to Hoseok since he was too busy fanning his flaming face.

"But I thought they were already a couple since a long time ago?"

Jungkook innocently asks.

"Aha...ha...ha...what are you guys saying? Stop saying embarrassing things. Ami here might feel uncomfortable and kick us out. Ha...ha..."

Hoseok looks like a kid caught stealing some candies.

"Ha-ha...yeah I mean, Hoseok doesn't really like me-"

"What? I like you!"

Three men smirked while the other three smiles. But Hoseok quickly slaps his mouth and Ami turns her head to him.

"I mean...we're friends and yeah like of course..."