EPISODE 40

I'm in a mass voting team so I'm quite busy on twtr also, I can't wait for the MIC DROP REMIX.

Yeah I know, I've been saying this but that's my fave in HER album, ya cant blame me.

=============================

"...bogo sipda

ireohge malhanikka deo bogo sipda

neohui sajineul bogo isseodo

bogo sipda...

Oh, what was the lyrics again...?

Ah, right...

♫...neomu yasokhan sigan

naneun uriga mipda

ijen eolgul han beon boneun geosdo

himdeureojin uriga..."

Taehyung smiles while listening to Jungkook sing his boredom.

"V!"

Suga shouted.

"What?!"

V removed his earphones and answers with a scowl.

"Can you stop listening to that stalkerish-radio you left in their house and listen to me?"

Suga scoffs.

"There's nothing special and it's not stalkerish-radio!"

V shouted, angered by the accusation.

"Nothing special, my ass! Then why do you keep listening to it then?!"

Suga shouted back.

RM just sits in the center and rubs his forehead while listening to his friends' nonstop bickering of trivial things.

"Shut the fuck up Suga! You think I didn't know you asked RM for some rings with GPS tracker after I asked him for the earrings? I saw that stupid carrot wearing it!"

V pointed his fingers accusingly to Suga who got stunned for a mere second.

"Well, at least, I only got the ring. How about you?! You got several earrings, then you put another tracker on his phone! And now you stalk him in his room with the radio-"

"Guys...have mercy on me and stop shouting-"

"NO WAY!"

V & Suga shouted at the same time, on both sides – making RM flinch and cover his poor ears.

And at the same time, V and Suga raised their middle fingers to each other before going back to their position before and doing their own things.

"...♫nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo

tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo