EPISODE 67

TaeKook hehehe

but not really.

=====================================

"Wooh, Hola amiga, amigo! Buenas Tardes! Err—I forgot but Hello, people! Bambam is back!"

Bambam speaks loudly, likewise, and opens their main door with a bang, since the door hit the wall.

His hands—and arms are full of shopping bags and he's even wearing shades.

All the bags fell on the floor and he skeptically lowers his shades to stare at his friend standing awkwardly in the middle of their living room.

"Jungkook?"

"H-Hi, Bambam."

"Wait, how did you know I will come back today? Did Yugyeom tell you?"

Bambam walks towards him wearing his suspicious look.

"We-well...you know uhm..."

Jungkook struggles to explain.

"Bunny, did you find my phone?"

Taehyung's voice was heard from the kitchen.

Jungkook's face became pale and Bambam's eyes doubled as he eyes Jungkook-- and Taehyung entering the living room.

"Oh, you're back."

Taehyung casually greets.

"Did you find it?"

He asks Jungkook and the bunny silently gives the phone to him.

Taehyung stared and is making a few taps on his phone while sitting on the couch.

The entire time, Jungkook could feel the radiating bomb beside him. Bambam eyes them both in disbelief.

"So...what the fuck is going on?!"

He asks.

"I can...can explain."

Jungkook nervously holds Bambam's arm.

Bambam was about to walk towards Taehyung but Jungkook held his arm.

"Of course, you should explain. Why are you guys close? How come? I only went to Spain with Yugyeom for almost a month and now I come back with a bomb? Enlighten me my, friend and my brother!"

Bambam dramatically stretches his arm upwards and his other hand on his waist.

"Well...it's hard to explain..."

"He's with me. Now, go fix your things in your room."

Taehyung answers nonchalantly without removing his eyes from his phone.