EPISODE 54

You guys are no chill. So I came back with loads of updates for Taehyung's bday.

 So I came back with loads of updates for Taehyung's bday

===========================================

"I was."

Suga smirks while panting heavily.

This time, as they continued fighting, they ended up breaking and destroying everything around them. They ended up in a living room with only one light left working. It was bright enough for both of them to see each other's' faces.

"Are you that mad that you watched your sister die as we left you in despair?"

Jin Goo taunts.

Suga didn't answer and once again moves. He carelessly steps forward, Jin Goo seeing this made a straight punch. Suga stumbles backward and holds his upper nose, luckily it's not bleeding.

Jin Goo continued his assault and aimed his knife, Suga was able to move away but not fast enough. His left cheek got a little cut and it started bleeding. It stings a bit.

"Would you look at that? Are you sure you can still protect Jimin when I kill you?"

"You can't kill me. And I will kill you."

Suga didn't attack using his body but throws his knife right into Jin Goo's neck.

Jin Goo not expecting the abrupt attack moved a bit late. His right neck got cut and bleeds a bit. He grabs his neck but was soon enough tackled on the ground by Suga.

Jin Goo has a bigger body than Suga. Suga was on top of him trying to steal his knife as he grips tighter on it.

"Hyung!"

Someone shouted from behind.

Suga losing his focus got his back slammed on the floor. And Jin Goo now on top trying to push his knife on his throat as Suga's veiny hands tried to push it away.