EPISODE 1

TAEHYUNG

"Where the fuck are you now?"

Suga shouted on the other line.

"On my way, just losing some mice."

I answered just as another shot was heard.

I drove my motorbike faster. Swerving from time to time.

"How can you fucking talk to me when some dudes are shooting you?!"

Suga yelled once again.

I can hear Suga cursing and a car engine getting started in the background.

"I have my earphones hyung so my phone is in my pocket."

I chuckled trying to avoid getting shot.

How many are they? Three? Four? Yeah, four mice riding their own motorbikes keeps chasing me.

"RM located you already. Go to the left alley after the bridge. I'll take care of them after."

Suga instructed.

"Are you driving there now? Good. I'm getting tired. They're no fun as much as I expected."

I sounded sad making Suga snicker.

"What happened?"

"Well, I was at the bar. This chick just came and she looks hot so... Fuck! That was close. Haha."

I laughed as I feel the cold wind smash my face and hair pushed back by my bandana.

"Don't get shot and terrify Hoseok, idiot!"

"Sure. I passed the bridge. I'm in the alley in 3...2...1!"

I went through the alley Suga mentioned. I stopped my motorbike and turned around to see the men chasing me.

They all stopped and looked at me with glares.

I laughed maniacally making the guy, who I suppose is the boyfriend of the chick back from the bar, started driving so fast to my direction followed by his men.

I grabbed a stick from my pocket and light it up. I turned to the left side and saw Suga's car. He rolled the window down and puffed smoke.

"You know you'll gonna have to fix my car after this, you shit."

"No problem."

Just as when the guy is 10 meters away from me, Suga accelerated, smashing the first and second motorbike. The two other crashed the backseat part of his car, sending the men into the air.

I slowly clapped and whistled.

"That was quite a show, Agust D."