EPISODE 42

Somebody stop me, I'm 'bout to pop off!

Go and get your mirror, same damn clothes!

============================

Tok! Tok! Tok!

Jin almost tripped running to open the door.

"Ken!"

"Good morning!"

"Hey, what's up? Uhm...sorry for the mess, we're a bit in a rush."

Jin tried wearing his shoes messily.

"Why? Where are you going?"

Ken asks while looking around.

Jimin and Jungkook are also wearing their shoes and fixing their hair. Jimin looks formal.

"You look good, Jimin."

Ken complimented.

"Of course, he got looks from me."

Jin butted in which made everyone chuckle, well Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"But what's going on? It's like you gonna meet some big shot guys with how hard you try to dress up."

"Actually, today is Jimin's first day of work. And we want to send him there."

Jin excitedly answered.

"Yeah, the company is big and cool!"

Jungkook added.

"I see. Do you need a ride? I can take you there."

Ken offered.

"Don't bother, boy. We can take the bus. And why are you here? I thought you'd be busy with work?"

Jin eyed Ken who just shrugs.

"I just dropped by to greet you guys. And good luck, Jimin-ah!"

Ken smiled at Jimin who looks very nervous.

"Thank you hyung. I will do my best!"

Jimin smiles back.

"Are you nervous, hyung? Of course, you should be! We're talking about the great YS-"

"Yah, Jungkook! That's not helping! You'll make Jimin pee in his pants!"

Jin cuts Jungkook who raised his peace sign after.

"Alright, I'll get going then. Message me the good news, Jin. Fighting, Jimin!"

Ken waves before leaving.

The brothers left their home not long after and took the packed bus. Jin being the proud and protective one, made sure Jimin doesn't get close too much with other passengers. Jin thought Jimin's suit, which is his graduation gift, shouldn't be wrinkled. Not one bit.