EPISODE 74 (Finale Pt. 5)

I said 'Fina-lel' and you guy's must've not seen it HAHAHAH.

Chill.

Anyway, i'm too lazy to proofread this.

===============================

"Now, let's begin the fun, baby bunny."

Taehyung smirks behind and slowly remove his necktie.

"M-Master..."

Jungkook hesitantly calls and he tried to look behind him but everything became so dark to him.

"What-"

"Sshh, you'll like this."

Taehyung whispers as he blindfolds Kookie with his own necktie.

Jungkook tries to peek or get some lights in his sight but nothing. While Jungkook tries not to complain, Taehyung stood up and walks to his closet.

Jungkook's ears perk, his hearing sense becoming more sensitive with his vision gone. Same goes with his sense of touch. He felt the bed sunk down and knows Taehyung is simply beside him.

"Say...what do you want?"

Taehyung plays with his toys in his hand while admiring the beauty beside him.

...

"W-What?"

Taehyung drops his toys on the bed and held Jungkook's waist tightly, effortlessly lifting the boy a bit and pulling him higher to the headboard.

"Does this hurt?"

Taehyung taps his cuffed wrists behind.

"Yes...a bit."

He answered honestly and waits for what's gonna happen next.

He felt the cuffs getting unlocked and he released a sigh of relief, which didn't last even a second.

"Aah!"

He shrieks when he felt his wrist get tugged harshly upwards and then hearing the cuff lock once more. He tried pulling his wrist back but it only made a clanging sound against the bedpost.

"Hmm, where's my other cuff?"

He could visualize Taehyung's smirk behind him.

"M-Master...please. Remove this."

He tried but got no answer instead, he hears the drawer beside the bed open and close.

It was in no time that both his wrists are cuffed on the bedpost, stretching his arms.

"Better."

Taehyung licks his lips before grabbing the toys on the bed and going down to Jungkook's tied legs.