EPISODE 21

Fuck. I might turn over this fucking hump.

Taehyung thought.

=========================================

"What the fuck is he doing?!"

Suga shouted to Namjoon.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! He's gonna die if speeds up like that! Tell him to slow down! Slow down!"

Hobi panics, as usual.

"He won't listen! He knows what he's doing."

Namjoon answers but still had his eyebrows furrowed.

"OH, MY GOD! TELL HIM TO STOP! THE HUMP IS COMING! HE'S GONNA-"

"Calm your dick, Hobi. That's my car."

"I DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR CAR HOLLY BUT THAT IDIOTIC FRIEND OF OURS IS DRIVING CRAZILY RIGHT THEREEEE!"

"Jeez, calm down he will not- Shit!"

The crowd became silent and some of them, including Suga and Namjoon – because Hobi closed his eyes and covered his ears. Suga clenches his fist and curses repeatedly while Namjoon watches with a hardened expression.

They watch Taehyung speed up. They watch him drive so fast until he reached the hump. They watch him or rather Suga's car Holly turnover in the air, maybe around 15 feet above the ground.

The car turned once...twice...thrice...

It's so close to the ground...

It turned for the fourth time...

"Whoooooh!"

"Whoooaaaah!"

"Woooow!"

"Daeeeebaaaak!"

"Ohh my Goddd!"

Series of screams and shouts from the crowd echoed again with claps and other noises.

Taehyung was lucky enough the car landed on its wheels exactly before hitting the ground after the fourth turn.

"Bastard."

Suga gritted his teeth but released a relieved sigh.

"That's my boy."

Namjoon smiles with his lips sealed and clapping like a proud father.

"WAIT! WAIT! IS HE DRIVING OK NOW? HOW? HE DIDN'T DIE?!"

Hoseok uncovers his ears and quickly looks at the road and sees Holly catching up to Jooheon's red sports car.

Jooheon's sportscar