EPISODE 52

"Bunny."

"H-Hyung?"

"Did you somehow crack your phone again? The chip isn't working on your phone."

"Huh?"

"I need you to twist your earrings a little."

"What? Hyung, help-"

"Just listen."

"I can't! I can't! I am chained. Jin hyung and I are chained! Just getting this phone is already a roller coaster-"

"Shut the fuck up and calm down. So Jin is with you?"

"Yes-"

"Good. See you."

The line ended with Jungkook looking at the screen in disbelief while Jin's eyes were wide open.

"Was that Taehyung?"

Jin asks after.

"That...that bastard! How can he hang up on me in this life-threatening situation?!!!"

Jungkook cries desperately and tried kicking his chained ankles.

Crying like a baby, he unconsciously tried wiping his tears, forgetting he was chained, resulting for the phone to fly in the air and the moment went dramatically slow to both of them as they watch the phone slowly drop on the floor.

"Fuck."

Is all they both could mutter eyeing the phone on the floor, exactly in between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get them!"

Seungho shouts at the men.

Jin Goo stayed, waiting for orders.

"Jimin is still around. The CCTVs got turned off and the area is unjammed."

Jin Goo informs.

"We still have two cards in hand. Take them to the middle room. That's where I'll be waiting for them."

Seungho orders.

Jin goo moved right away. He went to the room with a few men.

He entered the room and stops immediately when the brothers eyed him wide. His eyes landed on the phone on the ground.

"Too late, even if you called someone."

He smirks before stepping and crashing on the phone.

He orders the men to unlock the chains. After freeing them, they were dragged again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~