EPISODE 49

Hi, it's me again.

=================================

"All you have to do is find them within 20 minutes."

"That's it?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Then let me leave this room."

"Of course. Go find your brothers before they explode."

Seungho smiles wider as Jungkook stops in his tracks.

"E-Explode? What do you..."

"Time is ticking, Jungkook. You better find them before you run out of time."

Seungho laughs when Jungkook sprinted out and obvious adrenaline owned the boy.

"No...No...please. Where are you?"

Jungkook wants to cry but he just can't.

He keeps running and running.

"JIN HYUNG! JIMIN HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

He shouts as he runs along the big eerie hallway.

He turns left and right as there are so many doors leading him to another hallway. He keeps running and shouting for his brothers' names. He keeps opening doors that mostly just lead him to another empty room or another hallway.

"Hyung...please..."

This time he could feel his tears running down his cheeks.

He runs to another door, panting heavily, and abruptly pushes the door open

"Oh fuck!"

He screams and falls down on the floor as soon as he opens the door.

"Why is it...oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck!"

He stumbles on his feet as he pushes his body away from the blood staining the floor. He's too afraid to look further in the room, afraid of seeing where the blood coming from.

"H-Hyung...no...it can't be...."

With his heart beating loudly and shaking legs, he pushes himself to go inside the room. It's dark and cold, making it scarier for him.