EPISODE 12

V slowly unzipped his mask revealing his mouth, slowly opening and revealing his white teeth and a sickening smirk appears.

"The Target...or should I say...So In Guk?"

==================================

"So you got my real name. Impressive."

"Thanks."

RM speaks even though only V and Suga can hear him.

"Aren't you gonna attack me, V?"

In Guk asks in a teasing way.

V kept his smirk but eyes still blank.

"No. Maybe you wanna try?"

He answered smirking wider.

"You sure 'bout that kid?"

In Guk challenged.

As Suga busied himself with Joy, Yeri and Wendy, Seulgi and Irene managed to come closer to the target.

They both attacked the man with kicks and punches and elbows. The man seemed to dodge everything so easily. V stood still watching them fight.

A few moments later, Seulgi was thrown on the dusty floor groaning in pain and unable to stand up. She gripped her abdomen before coughing out some blood.

Because of this, Irene got distracted and received a strong slap and push from In Guk. She stumbles on the ground and approaches Seulgi with a pained expression.

"Looks like you need to leave now."

Suga smirks when the three stopped and looked at the two members on the ground.

Wendy curses before aiding the leader and Seulgi. Yeri and Joy followed after.

"Damn it. Take Seulgi, Yeri and Wendy. Joy and I will stay here."

Irene ordered and the others followed with no objections.

Suga sighed as he, once again, blocks the two ladies from approaching the target.

"You don't get it, do you?"

He snorted eyeing the two ladies sending glares to him.

"I honestly waited for this moment. The all too famous 'V' looking for me."

In Guk stretches before attacking V.

Meanwhile, RM grabbed a can of soda and prepared himself to count.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..."

He counted every punch, kick and any sort of hit V receives from In Guk, not even bothering to dodge or to block the attacks.

"And here I thought you're good at fighting. You're just a piece of shit known for nothing!"

In Guk curses as he thought he anticipated for nothing.

"Instead of blocking us here, why don't you help your friend over there?"

Joy speaks as she throws another sideways kick and double punches.

Suga rolled his eyes making Irene irritated.