EPISODE 41

Mass voting rn so be good, okay?

and you...makin guesses are quite fun to read 😂😂😂

=============================

"He's here"

V announces before tapping a few times on his phone and his door opened.

Hoseok entered with a concerned look on his face. He stood still while his 3 other friends watch him.

"H-Hey...ugh..."

He nervously greeted and avoided Suga's stare.

Suga stood up and walks towards him. He stops in front of him and stares but Hoseok bowed his head.

"Hobi...mianhe. I'm sorry for shouting at you and kicking you out last time. It was just-"

"I understand. I have ideas but I'm not sure of them and I won't force you guys to tell me all about it."

Hoseok grins at them.

Suga wouldn't admit it verbally but he felt really bad for what happened and he regrets it so much right after Hoseok left that day.

Suga taps Hoseok's shoulder and kept it there.

"Just hug him already!"

RM screams after silently watching them.

"What the fu-"

Suga wasn't able to finish his curse when Hoseok suddenly pulls him into a tight hug. He was stunned but smiled gummily after and hugs Hoseok back.

"I miss you gummy bear!"

Hoseok exclaimed with his usual cheery tone.

Suga's face fell hearing the nickname but decided to ignore it, for now. RM continued clapping with his usual proud smile while V simply chuckles.

"Alright. Since everything's back to good...let's get down to business."

V smiles and sits properly.

Suga then went back to his seat and RM started typing on his laptop. Hoseok stayed still, thinking of what to cook.

He decided to cook some Italian food Jin taught him and started walking to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

Suga asks and he stops to look at them.

"Ugh...the kitchen? To cook?"

He answers pointing at the kitchen.

"Come here and sit down."

RM pats his side.