EPISODE 36

I laughed reading your comments (ʘ‿ʘ)

***Namjoon is officially using RM instead of Rap Monster now as his stage name.***

Here we go...

==================================

"I'm all good. Just waiting for your order, boss."

"Hyung."

"Alright, I'm just kidding. You don't like acting with me. This is supposed to be a cool moment where you give me-"

"Just standby. I dunno but I have this feeling something's up tonight."

"Trust your guts, V. We all know most of them are right."

Taehyung didn't understand the feeling but it was the same feeling before.

"Alright, I see that guy you mentioned. And the other guys, too. The tallest is in the kitchen doing the dishes. The other one is in the living room. But I can't see the orange boy now."

"Just watch the raven boy for now. Keep an eye on him. You don't need to ask permission if you think the threat is there."

Taehyung is currently in his room and is changing. He wears his usual dark outfit and boots and secured his knives in his boots. He didn't bother bringing his mask and simply wore a hoodie.

"I see them all now. Everything's peaceful for now."

Hyungsik keeps him updated with what's happening inside the house.

Taehyung returns to his laptop and listens again. He hears nothing since Jungkook isn't in his room.

"They're moving. The raven is already going up. Same goes for the orange. The broad guy is still doing his things in the kitchen."

Just then, Taehyung hears the door open and close. He pressed the earpiece to listen more. He even closes his eyes to concentrate on the sounds.

"Oh? Where's my phone? Aha! Here you are. What song should I play tonight?"

Taehyung listens to every song Jungkook hums and sings.

"He can sing well."

He mumbles with a smile.

"Yah, are you forgetting your hyung here? I can hear you, you know!"

Hyungsik butts in with a snicker.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and 'tsked'.

There was nothing in the past few minutes. Until Hyungsik speaks again.

"The lights are all off aside from the table lamps of each of their rooms."

Taehyung stood up, noticing the voice of his hyung. Something's definitely happening.

"I think you should come here ASAP, V. I don't think you'd like me shooting him."

Him? Which him?

Taehyung ponders for a second before his body turns cold and heart beats faster.

He swiftly took his phone and gun under his pillow and left. He took his motorbike key and waited second no more to drive to the place.