EPISODE 45

Stream MIC DROP REMIX on youtube and spotify.

Also, update is every other day but I'm kinda stressed so it may become irregular.

===============================================

"Suga. Remember the plan."

"I know."

Suga had his eyes closed with his hands clasped together as he rocks himself back in fort while sitting on the sofa.

"Hobi- Jhope. You already know what to do."

RM stood up and let Jhope take his seat, facing at least 3 laptops and the TV screen on the wall.

"Yeah, I got this. It feels kinda exciting but I'm also nervous."

Jhope smiles widely but his nervousness is prominent.

"You got this."

RM pats his shoulder.

RM turns to Suga.

"Hey, they won't do much as long as we move fast. Jimin will be safe."

RM sighs.

"I hope so."

Suga opens his eyes and his lips slowly curve on one side.

"'Cuz we I don't want that manggaetteok to be eaten by others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waah, this is so cooooool~"

"Do you like it here?"

"Yes, of course. I mean...this is what I see only on TV. This is amazing, sir."

"Seungho. I told you to call me Seungho hyung."

"O-Oh, n-ne. Seungho hyung. Sorry."

"No worries. Just treat me like an older brother."

Seungho smiles at Jimin who returned it with a bright eye smile.

"Anyway, I have a surprise for you later."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Let's go and wait for them in the kitchen. It's past dinner and you haven't eaten anything since you came to the office."

"Oh no. I'm fine hyung. Besides, just taking me here to your mansion is already too much. I'm just a very lucky newbie to receive such treatment from the CEO like you-"

Seungho laughs, cutting Jimin. He places an arm around Jimin's shoulder and they started walking to the kitchen.

"You're really interesting. I guess I understand now why they...why people like you in a very short time."