EPISODE 23 + #HappyJiminDay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish, this was supposed to be an update for Chim's birthday!

Sorry, I had to unpublish then publish it again. Just some finishing touches~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, bunny."

Jungkook looks up and gulps again after seeing Taehyung's signature smirk at him.

=================================

Taehyung took a step and bends his waist closer to the frozen boy.

"How do you feel now?"

V asks smirking still.

"I...well...the..."

Jungkook tried to look around for other people but all he sees is old and closed buildings.

"Aren't you scared?"

"I...no! I'm n-not?"

Jungkook's breath hitches when Taehyung decided to squat in front of the boy who seems to forget he's still lying on the dirty road.

"Not scared that I can kill you? Right here? Right now?"

Taehyung taunts while tapping the stuttering boy's chin.

"N-no! You will...will not kill m-me!"

"Hmmm? Why not?"

"Be-because Bambam. He- he is my friend a-and your...brother!"

Jungkook tried so hard to make his voice stronger but he fails miserably.

"Hmm, good point. But not enough."

Taehyung removed his forefinger on the younger's chin and placed his hand under his own chin, seemingly thinking of something.

"You...you just saved me. I-if you want to k-kill me...you should've let those guys catch me and-"

"Well, that would be them killing you not me."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and tried so hard to think of reasons and ways to escape. Taehyung notices the frown on his face and smiled wider while his tongue licks his lips.