EPISODE 10

"Another fun, V."

He mumbles to himself looking at the mask in his hand before staring at himself in the mirror with a playful smile.

===============================

"He turned to the second block. I think he noticed already." –Suga

"I can see him here in my monitor. And guys, Red Velvet is closer to the target. You're lagging behind, V." – RM

***RED VELVET***

***RED VELVET***

"I will get him. Let the girls have fun for a while."

V answered confidently while walking with his hands in his pocket.

He shortly fixed his earpiece where he can hear his hyungs sigh.

He casually turned to the block he supposed the target took and looked around.

"Wow, the target seemed prepared. He got friends, V. Give us a show."

RM whistled as he watches his monitor.

In his monitor, he can see some girls, Red Velvet, fight against a few men in an abandoned building.

"I wanna watch too. Link it to my phone, RM."

Suga, obviously bored, spoke on the other line.

"That's why he went inside the old building. He got friends there waiting. Now I know why Monsta X lost him."

V chuckled puffing yet another smoke while standing somewhere in the corner near the said building.

"Red Velvet is almost clearing them. Get the target, V. It's quite boring waiting in the car."

Suga yawned, still watching the video on his phone.

"Alright, I'm going in."

V dropped his smoke and stepped on it before heading inside.

"You know, the show isn't over yet. I can see some guys...actually many guys on the second floor just waiting for the signal from the target. And....they're going down, V."

RM cannot hide the excitement in his voice as he watches half of the men start going down where RV knocked the first group down.