EPISODE 26

He opens it and was met with a smirking guy.

"Get your fine ass in here now, carrot."

=================================

Suga continued driving till they arrived at the university.

"H-hyung? How do you know I'm going here?"

Jimin finally breaks the silence.

"It's obvious. Are you graduating?"

Suga answered while parking his car.

"Ne. Thank you, hyung."

Jimin bows while still sitting.

They stayed silent for a moment that it was awkward for Jimin yet nothing to Suga.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you late? Carrot?"

Suga raises an eyebrow, turning to the flustered younger.

"N-Ne. Thank you again, hyung. Bye."

Jimin quickly removed his seatbelt and opened the door.

He even unintentionally slammed the door shut and he flinches because of that but not daring to look back and continued walking straight.

Suga chuckles inside the car before reaching for the bag at the backseat. He opened his car door and gently closing it before locking.

He tails the orange-haired boy who seems to completely forget about his bag.

They were at the faculty's door when Suga heard a loud gasp from Jimin. Suga smiled and walked closer till he was right behind Jimin.

"My bag!"

Jimin exclaimed and almost screamed when he almost bumped his head to Suga.

"Hey, carrot."

"H-hyung? What are you doing here? And uhm...."

Jimin blushes due embarrassment and not noticing the bag Suga had in his own back, with only one strap hanging ion his shoulder.

"Did you see my bag?"

"Yeah, right here."

Suga hangs the bag in front.

"Whoah! Thank you, hyung!"

Jimin immediately grabs his bag and opened it to get the papers he needs. Being a bit clumsy as he is, he unzipped his bag way too much that some contents fell on the floor.

"Whoa, what's this? Carrot sticks, carrot-flavored snacks and uhh...carrot juice? Didn't know you were addicted to these."

Suga squatted and started picking up the snacks n the floor while Jimin tries to close his bag while putting the snacks back in it.