EPISODE 55

💜#We PurpleUTaehyung ❥ 

💜#Veautiful_DAY ❥ 

💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG ❥ 

💜TaeTae ❥ 

=======================================

Seungho walks towards Jungkook.

It was too tensed and fast-paced.

Jin saw RM signaled him. He did his best to roll on the floor fast to escape from the men holding him and he kicks one of them as hard as he can. The man fell down and the shooting started.

RM making sure Jin and Jungkook wouldn't get shot, he jumps on the side of the wall and started shooting as soon as Jin rolled on the floor. He aimed two men closest to Jin.

6 men left.

He checks his bullets and reloaded them.

He sees V hiding on the other side and trying to get close to where Seungho is, dragging Jungkook to stand up and has his gun pointed at his head.

RM couldn't peek as the men continued shooting their directions but he sees everything on the reflection on the framed painting on the wall.

Thank fucking god prince is wearing pink.

He thought as he easily spots Jin sneaking to the door he signaled earlier.

One of the busy shooting men noticed Jin and was about to shoot but RM quickly stretched his arm without looking and just using the reflection on the frame and he shoots the man twice neatly on the back head and nape.

"Follow him and kill him!"

Seungho shouted and the 5 men stop shooting and followed Jin.

RM made a quick eye contact to V. his dongsaeng nodded before he made his way out to follow Jin as well.

He runs as fast as he could.

Hearing Jhope instructing and trying to calm Jimin down, RM removed his earpiece and took another turn.

He wasn't the brain of the group for nothing. He can remember every corner of the place he passed through while going down.

He was about to run to his right side when he saw something pinkish or maybe like whitish color running on the hallway in front of him.

He stops immediately and took the left corner. He opened the door and runs faster as he heard some shooting to the direction he's going.

"Fuck!"

He curses loudly as kicks another door.

He can hear several steps running and nearing the door he's about to open. He waited a second before harshly kicking the door, hitting one of the men instantly on the face and falling down on the floor.