EPISODE 58

How did you spend the last day of 2017?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME TO 2018!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂(BTS) + 😂 (Sensei)

=====================================

"Fuck! Oh my fucking god! I'm alive! I'm still alive!"

Jungkook screams and cries while on the floor.

V not wasting time after confirming Jungkook didn't get shot, walks fast, closer to Seungho who was gripping on his bloody neck. He fell on his knees but saw V walking towards him in his peripheral vision.

Seungho tried aiming his gun to V but it was snatched in no time and he's down on the floor with a loud thud.

Jungkook tried moving away as he was lying right next to bloody Seungho but the chair ain't helping at all.

V lazily squats and his legs on both sides of Seungho's body. Seungho gritted his teeth as he tried stopping the bleeding on his neck and the knife is still stuck in there.

"So how does it feel watching her slip away slowly?"

V smiles while looking down at Seungho.

"Fuck you!"

Seungho spats with blood.

"Don't worry, my boy disposed of her well after enjoying."

Seungho glares before smirking. V heard a click and looks at his ankle.

"You can kill me but I can kill you here too."

Seungho smirks.

V looks at the metal locked on his ankle.

"Fuck, guys. What's this? Why are there bombs activated all at the same time? Oh my god! Guys, please get out of there now! It only has 15 minutes! The bomb is all over the mansion! Guys, please!"

He heard Hobi panics and pleads on the other line.

"I can die here. But I'd love to kill you slowly. How could you give me just a few minutes to do it?"

V pouts but obviously fake.

Jungkook already closed his eyes the moment V squatted. He doesn't wanna hear anything but he can't cover his ears.

V kneels on one knee and taps the stuck knife in Seungho's neck. The latter groans and his breathing became heavier.

Jungkook could hear Seungho cough blood and he can smell it too. His tears escaped from his closed eyes.

V smirks wider and taps the gun in his hand on Seungho's cheek.

"Where should I shoot you? Here?"

V pointed the gun at Seungho's head.

"Or here?"