Chapter 2

Allison's POV

I prepared myself for this night. Why did this happen? At first, I am living a happy and peaceful life and now, I will be married to a business man that is full of controversials in his life.

I wore a colored midnight blue dress whose length is just 1 inch above my knee. I matched the outfit with a pair of black stilletos.

I did not wear any make up and just let my brown wavy hair down.

I was shocked when there was a knock on my door. It is just my mom, telling me that Damien Romano is already here and asking me to come out of my room and meet my soon to be husband.

That words made me want to puke.

But nevertheless, I have no choice but obey my parents.

As I walk down stairs, I saw my parents talking to a man, a handsome looking man so he must be Damien Romano.

I froze when I heard my father introduced me and when I felt a strong gaze at my side.

Oh dear. Help me.

"Honey, this is Damien Romano." My father said to me

Damien extended his hand to me, I guess a handshake perhaps?

"Nice to meet you Mr. Romano." I shook his hand gently

"I prefer you to call me Damien." He took my hand to his lips and gave it a kiss.

His touch sent electricity in my body.

What is this feeling?

"Let's have dinner, shall we?" My mother invited

Saved by mom. Thanks to her, his attention is back to father and their business.

While having the dinner, father and Mr. Romano are talking about business while mom and I are talking about the latest fashion.

When I looked at my father, I noticed that Mr. Romano is looking at me and we even have an eye contact so I looked away.

Embarrasing!