Chapter 30

Allison's POV

Today is the day that I will be getting married to Damien. I will be committed to him now, I will be his wife after the moment I say I do.

Speaking of Damien, I haven't seem him since I woke up. The elders told us that it is part of their belief that the bride and groom should not see each other before the wedding ceremony because bad luck will turn up if we meet before the wedding.

In our rented hotel rooms, I am occupying one of course. My room is full of make up artists and photographers. Cameras flashing everywhere in my room but it is okay, all of is here are happy and excited.

I am so nervous right now. So nervous.

Knock. Knock.

My assistant opened the door and I saw my mom. She is so pretty but her eyes are kinda puffy and red. She is crying. "Hi honey. Ohh I am so proud and happy for you. My princess is getting married." tears of joy escaped her eyes

Mom hugged me and dad walked in my room. "Hi princess! You're getting married! I am so excited to see little version of you or Damien." he laughed and hugged me too so we ended up having group hug

"Mom. Dad. I need to get dress. Don't want to be late for my wedding." I laughed

"Okay, okay." my parents laughed then bid goodbye.

**********Time Skip************

Damien's POV

The wedding ceremony started. I walked to the altar with my best man, Luca. The entourage started to walk on the aisle and the church's door closed. It is the bride's time, Allison's time to walk in.

The door opened and there, my beautiful bride with her parents standing. Everything looks magical, everything looks perfect. They are walking on the aisle, my soon to be wife looks like a princess. She is so beautiful and I think Luca will also agree to me also, he is looking at her as if he is the one that Allison will be marrying.

I shouldn't have invited him and make him my best man.

When they reached the altar, Mr. and Mrs. Kelley handed Allison to me. "Take care of our daughter." they said and smiled

"I will." I replied to them and smiled back

The wedding ceremony started. The priest started to preach and do the vows. I can't take off my eyes on her, she looks absolutely wonderful. We exchanged words when we slipped our wedding rings to each other. I am so happy today, I got to marry the woman that I want, I like, and I love.

"By the power vested in me, I may now call you husband and wife." The priest said. "You may now kiss the bride."

We smiled at each other. I moved the veil off of her face. I cupped her face gently then slowly moved closer to her until our lips met.

I know this sounds gay but sparks fly when I touch her and kiss her. This is wonderful.

This girl is officially mine, Mrs.Allison Romano.