Chapter 15

Allison's POV

I am so embarrassed right now. I don't know what came in my mind that made me give him a kiss on his cheeks.

But seriously, he seemed like a nice and sweet guy. No wonder many girls have fallen for her fast and I think I am one of those girls.

I know it is too fast but his actions and words are so sweet and it's my first time to experience these since I don't have a boyfriend.

He held my hand. "Let's eat here." he dragged me to his kitchen when he stopped.

"Uh-do you know how to cook?" he asked "Well if you don't, will just order in the fast food chains." he said

I tapped his shoulder. "I know how to cook, do not worry. First question is, do you have enough ingredients to make any food?" I asked

He shrugged and opened the refrigerator. "Woah, you have a lot of food inside that."

Damien smiled.

"Lets start cooking." I said happily

Well-I love to cook and eat food.

After an hour and a half, I created dish. A lasagne and garlic bread which I baked. I made the plating good to make it presentable.

I placed the food on the dining table since Damien have a phone call to attend to. He helped me awhile ago and he will make good assistant in the kitchen.

I noticed that he is finished on his call and walked towards the table. " That smells good."

"Please take seat. I want to know how it taste." I said

He sat on the chair. I took a sit on the opposite side of him.

I looked at him as he took his first bite of the food that I cooked.

"You'll make a good chef, Madame Allison." he smiled and took another bite

"Glad you like it." I laughed

"I love it. Thank you Allison." he looked at me

I nodded and eat the food that I cooked. It taste good.

While eating, we talked about our lives, interests and dislikes, We have some things in common and we find it amusing. We would exchange stories but mostly I do the talking and he is listening.

Ring! Ring!

Damien looked at his phone. His eyes widened and his aura turned different, anger perhaps? He ended the call.

I didn't bother to ask because I might ruin the good time we were having but he remained silent. The call ruined it. I stayed quiet because he might get pissed if I continue to talk.

When I was done eating, I cleared my throat. "I am going to wash the dishes. Just give me your plate if you're finished with your food."

He nodded. He is spacing out.

It hurts because it looked like that he loss his interest in talking and listening to me. I hate that feeling.

I went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. Damien walked in and gave me his plate, he didn't eat all of it.

He looked at me and I just smiled.

He left the kitchen. I sighed and continued to wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I decided to leave the house. I saw Damien busily talking to someone in his phone. Better not to disturb him.

I slowly opened the door and exited.

I feel sad and heartbroken.