Chapter 8

Damien's POV

I am having dinner with Allison tonight. I brought her to my beach today.

While we are eating our dinner. We talked about many things about her or me.

I find her amusing and I found out that we like and share things in common.

"So our main topic tonight is for our wedding that will be held two weeks from now." I said

I heard the sound of spoon and fork clashing to the plate.

I looked at her. She was shocked. Wait, she didn't know?

"In two weeks? That's too fast!" She said irritatedly

"We need to get marry as fast as possible." I said calmly

"Why? Planning for the wedding takes a month or maybe two!" She exclaimed

"I'm a billionaire. My money can make things and preparations fast." I said looking at her

"My decision is final. We will have it in two weeks." I continued

I wiped my mouth using the napkin. I heard my phone ringing.

"Excuse me." I took my leave and answered the call

Allison's POV

How dare him planned the date without consulting me.

I know I don't want this wedding and I can't do anything to stop it but this event should be beautiful and atleast be memorable to me.

I looked at him who is still busy in his call. He is laughing and looked happy while I am angry about his sudden plan.

I stood and left the table. I need to clear my mind and get some peaceful thoughts.

I removed my heels and started walking on the sand. This feels good, I never felt this for a year since I am to busy working that I don't have the time to relax anymore.

I sat on the sand where the waves almost touch my feet.

The water and wind is cold that it brings shivers to my spine but I love it.

I sighed. Wondering if why did these things happen in my life so fast.

"Allison!"

He found me.