Chapter 22

Luca's POV

"It is simple. She is my fiancee." Damien said in monotone

"What?!" Is all I can say.

Allison Kelley is his fiancee? She's taken and worse by my close friend.

Damn! You are so unlucky Luca Harrison.

"Hey, Luca." I heard Damien spoke

"Hey. Uh Damien, something came up. I need to go now." I heard him said okay then I ended the call.

I threw my phone on my bed.

Why are am I always late? I saw the girl of my dreams then I found out the she belongs to my close friend now.

I sat on my bed and planted my face on my palms then sighed  in distress.

Allison Kelley. Too bad for me that I just met you now.

Damien's POV

The next day...

Ugh! I feel so bad. My body is aching and heavy. I need help! I took my phone at the bedside table then dialed Allison's number.

"Hello?" She replied

"Allison. I need help, I can't move." I told her

"Wait for me, okay? I'll be there. Do not move a single muscle." she said then ended the call

I feel so bad!!

After some minutes, I heard someone entered my house.

"Damien! I am here! Where are you?" she shouted

"Room!" Is all I can reply to her

Then Knock! Knock!

"Hey, it's me Allison." she said softly

"Come in." I said

Then I saw her beautiful figure entering my room. Damn, she so sexy and hot in that teal colored dress. I noticed that she brought some tray with a pitcher, glass, medicine, cloth and a bowl on it then she placed it on the table. Allison came near to me, she placed her palm on top of my forehead.

"You have a fever." she said "Good thing I brought a bottle of tylenol."

She assisted me to sit. I am leaning on her chest and my hands are on her thigh. I love this position, I can feel and touch her soft and smooth skin. She brought the medicine to my mouth and handed me a glass of water.

After that she placed the glass on the bedside table. Allison moved me slowly until I am lying down on my bed with pillows around me.

"Where is your cabinet?" she asked

I pointed the bathroom's door since my cabinet was placed there. She went there then came back for a couple of minutes with clothes on her hands.

She handed me my clothes. "Please change into those first." Then went exited my room to give me some privacy.

Why did she give me some privacy? She will only see my body after we get married. I dressed into my new clothes then after that I told her that I was done so she entered.

She soak the cloth with water that is in the bowl. She placed the wet and cold cloth on my forehead. "This will help you too stay cool."

I looked at her. She looked divine. She is perfect to be my wife and mother of our children.

She caressed my cheek then spoke, "I'm just going to cook food for you, okay? Call for me if you need any help." her soft voice brought tingles to my spine

I nod. She smiled then left. I looked at the ceiling and afterwards I fell asleep.

The scent of a delicious food woke me up. I followed the scent then found Allison bringing a tray. She placed it on the table that is in front of my bed.

"Time to eat Damien." she said and assisting me to get up and sit on the chair next to the table.

I took a deep breath, smelling the aroma of the food she made. I never felt this special from any girls that I've dated before Allison came in to my life.

"I hope you like it. I cooked rice so that it will give you some energy then I cooked a chicken soup and pork chop. I also brought an apple because an apple a day, makes the doctor away." then she smiled

"Eat with me." I said while looking at her

"I already ate. Take your time in eating then after that you will take a paracetamol so that your fever will go away." she said

"You know, you are perfect for me to be my wife and mother of our children." I smiled at her

Then she blushed. "Uhh thanks."

I ate the food with a smile on my face.

I love being sick especially when Allison will be the one to take care of me.