Chapter 28

Damien's POV

Augh! I almost lose control earlier! Damn Damien!

I am driving to the church with Allison since it is the general rehearsal for our wedding tomorrow. Yeah, our wedding is tomorrow and I am kind of nervous. I've never felt nervousness after a  very long time.

"Hello Luca." I snapped out of my trance when I heard Allison talked

I quickly glance at her and saw her talking to Luca through her phone. I gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

Why is she talking to that guy? She should have notice that Luca likes her.

I know that Luca likes Allison. The way he looks at him, there is something in his eyes when he is looking at her, my fiancée. She should move away from him before his feelings to her develop more.

"Good bye." she said then ended the call

Allison looked at me, "Luca told me that he can't come today because he is busy, he said he have a meeting with Mr. Piol, his business partner."

I just nod.

"Are you okay? Are you not feeling okay?" she asked then placed her hand on my forehead

"I am okay. I am not sick." I said in monotone then I shrugged

Still driving, Allison removed her hand on my forehead but still looking at me. I heard her sigh then looked at the window resting her head on it. It is quiet inside the car, only faint breathing sounds can be heard.

When we arrived at the church, the rehearsal started. All of our guests that are included in the entourage came to practice. It only took one hour to practice then it was finished. The organizer said, everything is perfect and tomorrow will be beyond perfect because everyone will be dressed beautifully.

I stood at the church's door waiting for Allison who is talking and thanking to the organizer and co workers for their good job. She looked very happy, her smiles can make anyone smile back.

After minutes, I saw her walking towards me. "Let's go." she said smiling . "I am excited for tomorrow."

I gave her a weak smile then went to the car before her.

Damien, why are you acting like this? Is it because of Luca? Damn him entering the scene!

When I entered the car, I saw Allison standing at the church's staircase. She was looking at me straightly. There is something on her eyes, as if she was telling something but I can't make it up.

I was shocked when she entered in a cab then left. What the fvck? She rode in that cab not in my car?!

Then it hit me, Maybe she is having doubts on me because of my actions. Well done Damien.