Chapter 46

Damien's POV

"GET OUT!" I yelled to Katherine

This girl is really getting in my nerves.

"But baby we are getting back together, right?" she said innocently and I know she's anything except that.

"WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I snapped, "AND THAT VIDEO, YOU USED YOUR CONNECTIONS AGAIN HUH? EDITING THAT VIDEO OF YOURS MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY AND CHANGING HIS FACE TO MINE AND EDITED HIS VOICE TO MINE!" I gritted my teeth because of so much anger I am feeling right now.

"I JUST WANT US TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN! I MISS YOU DAMIEN! I LOVE YOU!" She replied to me

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED BEING A SLUT, GOLD DIGGER B*TCH BACK THEN WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER!" I slapped her to make her realize that I despise her so much. "I AM HAPPY WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN MY LIFE BECAUSE ALL YOU BRING IS MISERY AND BAD LUCK! I AM SO FVCKING HAPPY THAT I MET AND MARRIED ALLISON AND NOT YOU, YOU WHORE!"

Katherine started to cry then the guards barged in then took her. Good job Iris for calling them. I smiled to Iris then she gave me an "okay" sign using her hand.

"LET GO OF ME!" Katherine shouted but the guards handcuffed her then drag her outside

Then a train of realization hit me fast, Allison! I took my phone then started to call her cellphone but she's not picking up.

"Iris, call-----" I was about to give an order when my phone rang.

I answered the call then Luca shouted, "YOU SON OF A DEMON! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALLISON?" He sounded so angry and then I heard the background noises.

Don't tell me.

"Where are you?" I asked hoping that he'll answer me after his rage on the phone.

"I'M IN ST. LUKE HOSPITAL! ALLISON IS INSIDE THE EMERGENCY ROOM!" he said then hung up.

I hurriedly took my keys then ran to the parking area, not minding the people around that is looking at me. I drove the car fast that I ignored the traffic signals. As soon as I reached the hospital, I immediately went to the emergency room and there I saw Dad, Allison's parents, Luca and two unknown persons, a mother and a child.

Luca approached me then his fist landed on my face, giving me a full force punch. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT IS MAKING ALLISON SUFFER NOW!?!"

"Luca please stop." Mrs. Kelley said then Luca stopped.

Mrs.Kelley approached me then gave me a hug, "I don't know what you did to my baby but let's hope that she's safe and alive." She started to cry so I hugged her back.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Kelley, I promise to fix the mess that I made." I said sincerely that tears escaped my eyes.

"Now son, what happened?" My dad asked

I pulled out in Mrs. Kelley's hug then sat defeatedly on the floor. "I am really sorry dad, Mr and Mrs. Kelley. I'm really sorry." And with that, I started to tell them what happened earlier. The two unknown persons  that I saw earlier introduced themselves as Hanna and Ollie. The mother told us the story why Allison is now in critical condition.

"I am really sorry for my irresponsibility sir and madame, because of me your daughter might be in grave danger." The mother started to cry and her child hugged her. Mrs. Kelley hugged the woman and they remained quiet.

"That Katherine should pay for making false things." Mr. Kelley said angrily then my father agreed.

I am shocked when Luca tapped my shoulder, "I am sorry man. I thought you were really cheating on Allison." I gave him a weak smile then covered my face with my hands.

Then suddenly, the doctor came out the emergency room. "Who's the family?" He asked

Allison's parents looked at me. " I am the husband." I stood up from the floor.

"Well Mr. Romano, if I am correct?" I nod, "Mrs. Allison suffered from arm injury and her skull received a great impact but luckily there are no damage but she might experience concussion but she will get better. I am surprised that there are no bigger injuries or damages." He smiled "We will be moving her in her private room now. She will undergo observations first to make sure that she is really okay."

"Thank you doctor." I said smiling at the thought that Allison is safe.

"Oh and congratulations, your wife is a week pregnant." He said with a smiled then left.

Allison is pregnant! I'm going to be a father!

I looked at her parents and my dad, they all looked happy on the news. "Congratulations to the both of you." My dad said then hugged me tightly.

"I am so happy for the both of you." Mr. Kelley tapped my shoulder, "When Allison wakes up, fix your mess. Okay?"

"Yes sir, I will." I said smiling at him