Chapter 31

********************************************************************************

Third Person's POV

The wedding celebration only took for 2 hours since it is planned time for it but Damien seemed to be bored and felt like they were at the reception for a day but he is happy even if he felt like that because Allison is by his side, holding his hands or resting her head on his shoulder makes him feel happy.

After thanking the celebration, guests started to go home so they thanked them for their presence and for sharing their time with them. After minutes too, they left reception and went home.

They will have their honeymoon at Tokyo, Japan since Allison want to visit an anime store there. Damien find it kinda funny that this girl is a fan of an anime. Their flight will be tomorrow morning so they will rest now so that they will not be tired in their travel.

When Damien opened the door, he found Allison reaching for the gown's zipper. He smiled thinking that his wife needs his help. He walked to Allison then zipped down the gown.

"Thanks." Allison said while holding the gown to prevent it from falling and revealing her body

I am just going to see it. Damien thought then smiled

They change their clothes but Damien finished first. When he turned, he saw Allison's sexy body in front of him but her back facing him. She is only wearing black lace bra and panty. He suddenly felt hot and he felt that his man down there stood.

Allison turned around and was shocked finding Damien looking at her. She ran to the walk in closet then close the door to make sure he will not enter.

"Oh my god! That was close." Allison sighed

She changed into her sleeping clothes which is a silk night gown then grabbed all courage to go out after what happened earlier. She slowly opened the door and saw Damien sitting on the bed that seemed to be in deep thoughts.

She quickly went to the bed then covered herself with the duvet. Damien noticed Allison so he moved the duvet that is covering her face. He saw her beautiful face and her eyes looking at him.

"Why are you hiding, princess?" he asked with his husky voice which Allison found hot

"I am not hiding." she said

They looked at each other. Damien crashed his lips on hers, he is kissing her hard but Allison responded. They were kissing each other lovingly but full of force. Damien removed the duvet that is covering Allison's body then positioned on top of her.

Allison thought that there is no turning back here so she enjoyed the moment. She snaked here arms on his neck while his kisses slowly went to her jaw and neck. Damien is gently sucking on her neck that made her to moan softly.

Damien's hands went to her breasts then gently squeezed it. He kneeled then took off Allison's night gown and his top. Damien felt aroused especially that he is looking at his wife on his bed wearing only her bra and panty.

This night became one of their most precious memories, they made love. Everything is perfect now for them. Their honeymoon became earlier than the expected but they both love it because this night is also the moment that they said I love you to each other.

Damien's POV

After that passionate moment. I was shocked when I heard Allison said I love you to me. Well I am happy to know that she loves me and she will not regret that she love me because I will give everything she deserves to her. I am so happy to know I am her first. I am the one for her. She is made for me and I was made for her. It is destiny.

I looked at my wife who is sleeping peacefully at my side. She looks tired but she still looks beautiful. I planted a kiss on her forehead then hugged her.

You are officially mine now, Allison.

********************************************************************************

Hope you like this chapter.
Thank you for reading until this chapter.