Chapter 19

Allison's POV

I lied when I told Damien that feel nothing for him but I am hurt. Damn him and his ways!

You are so stupid Allison! You knew Damien is player in the first place but you fell in love to him. Why so stupid?

"Allison." Martha called me. She is an assistant in this hospital.

"Yes?"

"There's a patient named Luca Harrison waiting at the counter for his test." she informed me

"Please let him in Martha. Thank you." I smiled at her

Martha left to call the patient. Forget about Damien just focus on your work. FOCUS.

"Good morning." a guy entered the room, he must be Luca Harrison.

He is handsome. Blonde hair and blue eyes, he looked like Ken doll.

"Mr.Harrison. What kind of test do you want to undergo? Blood test, urine test or others?" I greeted and smiled

He smiled. "I want to test my blood. I kinda feeling down and drowsy so maybe there is something wrong with my blood."

I nodded. "We will have the test after some minutes because I am just going to get the tools. Please take your seat Mr. Harrison." I said and left him to get the tools.

Luca's POV

I went to the laboratory to have someone check my blood because I feel weird sometimes, I feel dizzy or drowsy. I am afraid that I might faint in the future so I need to know if there is something wrong so that I can solve or fix myself.

Spill the beans. I am AFRAID of any medical tests.

When I saw the one who is going to take my blood test. Damn she's beautiful and hot in that lab coat. I almost forgot that I am afraid. When she smile, she looked like an Angel.

After minutes, I undergo the test. I closed my eyes and think about happy things. I slowly opened my eyes but just a tiny bit, I saw Ms. Kelley smiling.

"Yeah I admit it already, I am scared." I said to her

"It's okay to be afraid Mr.Harrison." she said softly. "Done."

I opened my eyes and saw a cotton ball sticked on my arm. The test is finished!

"The results will be finish this afternoon in about 4 pm. Please drop by here and get your results." she said smiling at me

"Thank you. Ms.Kelley." I smiled at her

She nodded. "Just doing my job."

We bid goodbye to each other. For me, I left the hospital with a smile on my face.

What a good thing to start the day.