Chapter 32

Allison's POV

I woke up from my sleep then saw Damien still sleeping peacefully. I remember what happened yesterday. So embarrassing! I looked at the clock, Oh shoot! It is already 8 in the morning! Our flight is at 10!

I tapped Damien's cheeks rapidly. "Damien! Damien!"

He just groaned! What the hell?

"Damien! We will be late for our flight!" I said to him still tapping his cheeks

He groaned again, "Honey! Let me sleep, we'll just buy another ticket."

"What?! You are wasting money." I sat down

He covered himself with his pillow. What a brat! I stood covering myself with the duvet and Damn! It hurts! I am still sore from yesterday. "Ouuuccchhh. Tsss."

Damien suddenly sit. "What happened? Oh." he looked at me

I groaned while walking to the bathroom. This is torture! A consequence! Once I entered the bathroom, I locked the door so that Damien will not barge in. I stepped on to the shower then programmed it to pour hot water to help the ache and sore fade.

After taking a good warm bath and my other business in the bathroom, I covered myself with a thick towel then secured it tightly so that it will not fall. When I opened the door I saw Damien sitting on the bed, thank God he is dressed with his house clothes then he is talking on someone through phone.

That will keep him busy for awhile. I went to the walking closet then dressed myself with black leggings, a long white sleeveless top then covered it with a black sweatshirt and used a pair of black Keds.

I went outside and heard the water pouring in the bathroom. Damien is in the bathroom. I went to the mirror then dried my hair so that I tie it up to a ponytail. I want to feel comfortable in our flight. As I was done, Damien stepped out of the bathroom.

"I see you're dressed." he said with a smile

"I see you're not so get dressed." I replied to him with a smile

He gave me a salute then went to the closet, I let out a giggle then took my phone. I saw my mom texted me to have a safe flight so I replied to say thanks. I also noticed that Luca texted me too saying, Congratulations! Doctor Mrs. Romano. Have a safe flight. I replied to him too. 

I was shocked when someone snatched my phone from me. "Hey!"

"Let's go." I noticed him already dressed but his face looks like something is bothering him

"Our bags?" I asked him then stood to face him

"We will just buy our things there." he said then dragged me until to the car that will drive us to the airport

When we entered the car and the driver started the engine then drive, I extended my hand to him then gestured to give me my phone back but he just look at me. I glared at him, "Are you going to give my phone back?"

He smirked then open the window. My eyes widen when he throw my phone outside while the car is moving. "You know now my answer." he said

"You dumbass! Why did you throw my phone away? Is it because of Luca whom I am texting? You are sick." His jealousy is getting out of hand. I am so pissed! "Driver! Stop the car!"

The driver was shocked so he step on the break that made the car screech. I opened the car's door then walked away. Damien is a jerk! I ran as fast as I can, good thing I didn't wear heels.

As I stop, I look at the back then saw nothing. No One is following me, no trace of Damien that made a smile come out on my face. Thank God, He is not following me.
I ride a cab to my home, the home where my parents are.

I love this