Chapter 26

Damien's POV

Luca left and I am alone with Allison now. She is still unconscious on my arms. My baby is sleeping. I looked at her and give her a kiss on her forehead then her nose and I stopped there, she might get angry when I kiss her on her lips without her consent.

I laid beside her then kept her on my arms. I can't believe I'm getting married to this woman, I am damn lucky. Thinking about all makes me tired so I decided to sleep even I am still wearing my business suit.

Allison's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I noticed that I am in our room-wait! How did I get in here? Then it struck me, I fainted because I got wounded. Sounds funny right, I fainted because of a wound.

Somebody pulled me closer then nuzzled on my neck. I saw Damien sleeping peacefully in his business attire. Did her watched me all night? So sweet. I smiled because I can feel his breathe on my neck and it is tickling me without him knowing what he is doing.

I moved upward and turned right to face him. Oh I made the wrong move-his face is now on my chest. Damien moved his face closer to me again. Shucks! He is pressing himself on my chest and it it kinda weird.

So I slowly moved away from him then take his arm away from me, I need to finish what I am doing earlier, washing the dishes. I stood up and looked for my slippers and I luckily found it.

I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen, I was in awe and I found the kitchen clean. No unclean dishes and no broken glass on the floor. Who did?

Oh well-no work for me now.

I decided to go back to bed. When I opened the bedroom's door I saw Damien closing the bathroom's door with worry on his face when he looked at me. He walked closer to me then hugged me.

I heard him sighed. "I thought you left then faint again."

"I'm okay. I just went to the kitchen to finished what I am doing earlier before I fainted. How did the kitchen became clean?" I asked

"Maybe Luca cleaned it. Let's go back to bed." he said then removed his business attire and changed into his t shirt and boxers.

We went to bed then lay down. He hugged me closer to him and snuggle closer to him closer. I love this.

I will say thank you to Luca later when I wake up again.

Sleepiness hit me and I closed my eyes.